{2} ~Filthy~

(Y/n's POV)

  I wake up to banging sounds on the walls from my neighbor. What the shit, this again?  Ready to burst with anger, I storm out of my apartment room and suddenly have the courage to knock (hardly) on my neighbor's door.

  I could hear people whispering, and after a minute a 20ish guy with an odd fashion sense opened the door. "Hi, h-hey is there a problem?", "Well no duh there's a damn problem it's 5am and you keep banging on the walls."

  Wow (y/n), why are you being so harsh on him? I calm down and manage to smile, "I am so sorry for being so harsh on you, it's just that I have a trashy life right now."

  Changing his expressing he smiles back and says, "Oh it's okay, we were being noisy, I'm sorry. I can relate to you though, my life is shit."

  "Anyways, hi I'm your neighbor George" "Oh hey, I'm  y/n."

  I tip-toe over him to get a quick glimpse of his apartment. "Oh hey, do you want to come in for a few minutes?" "Um sure", and I pulled out my classic fake smile.

  George led me into his house and I could see he was in the middle of filming something. Honestly there was HUGE differences between our apartment rooms. His is bigger but definitely is way more messy, and is probably a safety hazard.

  I then see his roommates, and I wave and introduce myself.

  "Oh god this is embarrassing, sorry for the mess  y/n." "Um, how do I put this politely but it's filthy in here." I say.

  Guilty of what I just said I look at George "Oh my god I'm so so-" "There's a reason people call me Filthy Frank", he then laughs making me so confused on so many levels.

What?