Stephen Amell (Ollie...) x Reader

Start from the beginning

He sighed as if his masterplan just failed though he didn't have any.

He was just trying to figure out why you suddenly decided to quit the best job you had ever had.

The current level of unemployment was high and he knew that it would be really hard for you to find a new job.

Unless...

"Did you find another job position?" he asked, evidently curious.

"Not yet."

"Then why did you quit?"

"Personal reasons, Ollie," you said, now clearly irritated. "How many times I will have to repeat that until you will finally understand it?"

He smiled, not bothered by your anger and you felt your heart was melting instantly. One more reason for you to leave.

"You know that you can tell me if there's anyone who did something inappropriate towards you, don't you?"

You sighed, starting to be tired of his blindness for some obvious facts.

"Nobody was rude to me, nobody harassed me in any way. Why can't you just accept my decision?"

"I don't want you to leave, (Y/N)," he simply said.

"You cannot always get what you want, remember?"

You looked at him, your blue eyes matching his deep blue ones.

"I won't change my mind, Oliver," you said quietly. "And nothing that you do will alter my decision. It's final."

You slipped under his arm and pushed the button to set the elevator into move. The faster you would get away, the faster your heart would stop hurt so much.

"I'm your friend, (Y/N). I have a right to know why you are doing this."

"That's the problem. You being a friend."

"What that supposed to mean?" he asked, confused.

You looked up to see how many more floors were before the elevator would reach the ground one and you bent to lift up the box. You didn't say a word, not until the elevator stopped and the door opened.

"I fell in love with you, Oliver. That's why I'm leaving. I appreciate your friendship but it's not enough for me and I know that you don't return my feelings. Farewell, Ollie."

You left before he could react or stopped you.

*FIVE MONTHS LATER*

You had left Starling City the same day you quit your job in Queen Consolidated.

You knew that Oliver would be looking for you and you didn't want to be found.

You went to another state to visit some relatives. That was the official version.

The real one was that you needed some time to deal with your feelings, to clean the mess in your heart caused by Oliver.

It took you almost two months but it stopped hurting so much.

Then you decided to go back to Starling City.

Without a job you couldn't afford an apartment downtown so you decided to rent a room in the Glades.

You knew that the Watson family, who gave you a place to stay, needed money but the amount of them they wanted for the room was in your opinion too small.

So you decided by yourself how much you wanted to pay them every month.

The head of the family, Ruben, protested loudly, telling you that he's too proud to take more money. That was the time an idea came up to your mind to ask his two oldest sons to help you.

One of them, Nick, taught you how to defend yourself, while his brother, Sean, was keeping you safe when you were coming back home at nights from your new job just outside the Glades.

You were working in a small computer software company.

You also engaged into helping the local community to get their lives back, harassing all the wealthy people in the city by sending them emails, describing how the life in the Glades looked like now and that its citizens needed help.

Both your jobs were very important to you and they were giving you a lot more satisfaction than your job in Queen Consolidated.

It was a sunny Sunday morning.

The Watsons went visit their relatives outside Starling City on Friday so you were alone, still wearing shorts and a tank top you used as your pajamas.

After making yourself a cup of tea, you were thinking what you wanted to eat for breakfast when you heard knocking at the front door.

When you opened them you froze, shocked by the view of Oliver Queen himself.

"What are you doing here?" you asked.

"You still can surprise me," he said smiling. "I expected that you would ask how I found you."

"What do you want, Oliver?"

"Can we talk inside?"

"Are you afraid of getting hit with rotten eggs again?"

"So you have seen it."

"Yes. Come in."

You both went over to the kitchen to eat some snacks to get in touch with the old memories that still daunt onto your mind.

Before you reached for the bowl with your breakfast, he got close.

It made you step back until you're small of a back bumped into a counter.

He places his hands on it, entrapping you.

"W-what are you doing?" you asked, having troubles with breathing because of him being so close to you.

Oliver leaned towards you and caught your lips into a kiss.

You were so shocked that you just stood there thunderstruck.

But when his right hand entangled into your hair, touching the soft spot on the back of your head, you couldn't stop yourself from reacting anymore and you returned the kiss.

Your hands went up on Oliver's shoulders to be wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer to you.

It was Oliver who broke the kiss first.

Both of you were breathing as if you run the whole marathon.

Your lips were swollen and when you licked them you felt Oliver's taste on them.

"Why?" you asked for the reason of ravishing your lips.

"Because I love you, (Y/N)," he confessed, looking at you with uncertainty in his eyes.

You opened your mouth to say something sarcastic but he put fingers off them, silencing you.

"Let me finish. I didn't realize that I liked you more than just a friend until you disappeared. I was looking for you but nobody knew where you were. You left that day taking my heart with you. I'm going to ask you a question and I want you to be honest with me. Can you do it?"

"Yes," you answered, your mind spinning.

"Do you still love me?" he asked quietly, hope visible in his eyes.

You waited a few seconds, seeing him getting really nervous.

"Yes, I still love you, Oliver," you replied, feeling that your heart is skipping more than one beat.

The next second you were in his arms and he was spinning around with you, wide smile and pure happiness on his face.

When your feet were once again touching the floor, he didn't let you go, pulling you as close to him as it was possible and kissing you passionately.

You felt his strong hands on your hips and the next second you were sitting on the counter and you were making out with the hottest man in the whole world.

You had never been so happy in your entire life.