Chris Evans (Captain America)

Feeling strong arms slip around your waist from behind you sighed happily and leaned back into your boyfriends embrace. 

Chris rested his chin on your shoulder, nuzzling your cheek and kissing your ear. 

The comfort he could give you was amazing. 

Always so gentle even when he was extra muscular from filming. 

He finally had a vacation, having just recently finished filming for the second Avengers movie, and now was the perfect time for a quick getaway to the beautiful island of Bora Bora in French Polynesia.

"This place is perfect, you and me, just the two of us in paradise," you said softly as Chris continued kissing your ear, his breath tickling you and causing you to giggle. "You make this place paradise, Chris."

He looked out over the water, his chin still resting on your shoulder. 

The sun was just starting to set and it lit the crystal clear blue waters to a beautiful orange and red shimmering pool.

Chris turned you around to face him; your smile lighting up your face. 

He smiled just as wide, eyes focusing on your features. 

He loved seeing you smile and it made his eyes light up. 

His thumb grazed across your cheek as he still looked on at you.

Taking your hand and pulling you to a lounge chair he sat down first then pulled you down to sit between his legs, he leaned back and you rested against him. 

He ran his hand up and down your arm slowly, he breathed in slowly into your hair, taking your scent in. 

The sound of gentle waves lapping at the shoreline behind the bungalow that sat over the water was relaxing. 

Chris ran his fingers down your side and to your waist over your bikini.

"Stop," you giggled and squirmed in his arms.

"Hmm...no," he replied.

He chuckled and continued to tickle you gently, just enough to make you laugh. 

You popped up out of the chair quickly and ran inside the airy room as Chris ran behind you, catching up to you by the bed and pulled you into his arms once more.

The pair of you laughed and smiled before he leaned in and took his hand to the back of your neck, pulling you gently to him. 

He pressed his lips to yours tenderly, nothing rushed, just you and him and the sounds of the waves.

You raised your hand to his jaw and kissed back, the kiss becoming more passionate but still sweet and slow. 

His arm pressing you to him at the small of your back, skin touching skin as you gave more into the kiss. 

He placed his hands on the bottom of your thighs, pulling you up and wrapping your legs around his waist. 

He laid you down on the bed slowly, his eyes connecting with yours.

"And the rest of the information is secluded from me telling you," you wrote in my Journal.

You seemed to be happy in this relationship, and it always was the perfect match from that day you met him. 

The good news on all of that is hearing a call for your name, and you secretly got out of the bed and went to go and see him for another tease...