Miniminter (Favorite of Mine)

After finishing a video of one of the Sidemen with the crossbar challenge, I started to feel relieved that we finished it.

It was obvious that I got bored of it until Simon went up, and I felt excited that Simon got a lot missed, but a few in.

At least he still was good...

"I need to go home now!" JJ shouted.

"We all might as well go home," Simon repeated.

Everyone said goodbye, and then I realized that Vik and Josh were following behind.

"Are they following us in the same direction?" I ask Simon.

Simon looked confused, and then realized my question.

"Vik and Josh live with me, I forgot to tell you that," he stated.

"Oh... Well, is it okay if I sleep over tonight? I just wanted to do something with you and possibly Vik and Josh..."

Simon kissed my cheek. "Yeah, you can stay over tonight..."

I put my head on his shoulder and continued walking with him until we got to the car and went home.

*SKIP TIME*

I was on my phone, looking at the video of the crossbar challenge and I kept laughing every time Simon said a joke and cheered in my head when he hit the crossbar.

It's a good thing I am his girlfriend right now instead of someone else.

Hands covered my eyes as I felt confused for a sec.

"Who is the one and the only person that loves me?" Simon stated.

"Um... I am?" I replied.

Simon then jumped over the couch and started to kiss me, and Josh gave a disgusted sound and I looked over at him.

"Ahem!" Josh cleared himself again.

Simon and I stopped as we looked.

"Not here... If you want to be animals, go into your room and do it there!" he pointed.

Simon scoffed. "I know you live here, but this is my house too, and she is a visitor."

"And girlfriend," I added.

Simon and I laughed together.

"Well, go ahead and enjoy while I just go find Vik and enjoy my night with him playing FIFA," Josh said.

He left the room as I smiled.

"Enjoy the night!" I mentioned.

Simon laughed at my remark.

"You know, I actually want to show you something outside," he spoke.

"What is it?" I asked a bit happier.

He took my hands and walked out the back door, and I just kept wondering what he was going to show me.

"It's this," he said taking my arm.

I looked at the sky and saw a shape.

"I don't know how, but it sort of forms like a heart if you look closely..." Simon pointed.

I looked hard and saw the heart as I slowly leaned on Simon.

"It's nice... I actually never saw something like that before," I muttered.

"It is our year anniversary already, and I just wanted you to see something nice since I got you those chocolates and you ate them all so quick..." Simon stated.

"It's not my fault that I love chocolate," I laughed.

"We should just enjoy this night together..."

And every night together...