Jacksepticeye (Savior Of My Heart)

Dreaming is one of the reasons why I love Jacksepticeye. 

Maybe it's the fact that he looks completely perfect for me to love him every second.

One of my dreams is pretty sexual, but I don't care if you judge me or not... 

I love how it actually went though... Enjoy...

------------------------------------

I was sleeping in my bed and I was so lonely for what my life was dealing with at the moment... 

My parents don't care about me anymore, and no one wants to talk to me at all.

My tears kept feeling like I should just end it before it would get worse for me...

That's when I felt someone from behind me hug me in my bed and whisper, "You know that I'm here for you..."

I smiled and then held his hand and just kept wondering where this would go. 

Maybe sometimes dreams can become too realistic when you enjoy wanting to go ahead and just do it there without any hesitation.

I turned around and faced him and kissed his lips while he started to put his hands under my shirt. 

Yes, it meant that this was the moment of true love.

He took it off and then I started to unbutton his shirt as we kept going.

Enough of that stupid stuff, we just kept kissing until we got all of our clothes off and just did it, happy?

The good thing was that he wanted to be my girlfriend after all of this. 

"Let's just be married forever..." I whispered to him.

I could tell his grin was happy when he kissed me again, and I just felt completely broken, not able to move.

After the whole thing, he would just whisper to me about the things that I love about him. 

I would do the opposite too if you know what I mean.

It's my way, and I love Jacksepticeye the way I visualize it in my dreams and thoughts!