Calvin Harris (Pressure In Love)

WARNING: Descriptions of stuff during sex...

Calvin and I were partying a lot and then I said to myself: "We can go even crazier tonight if we just have sex in the bedroom..."

My outfit was already looking a little torn since one of my friends fell and grabbed my skirt and ripped it a bit.

At least it didn't rip it all the way since it doesn't even look like it's ripped at all.

I poked one of the party people.

"You know where Calvin's at?" I asked him.

"He's at the DJ right now," he replied. "His music is dope as hell!"

Coming from his girlfriend, I was happy that other people were loving his music.

The good thing was that other people actually told me that I was his other good girlfriends... It leads to me seeing that he might've had other girlfriends that might've been even better than me.

I don't know...

Some stuff is weird at times, but I figured this one wasn't, right?

"All right, I'm gonna take a break for a sec and come back to that new song everyone's fucking talking about!" Calvin shouted over the mic.

Everyone cheered, and then another song played and he came inside and I was trying to get to him, but everyone was trying to talk to him about something.

Calvin kept moving out of the way.

"I got to talk to someone real quick!" he spoke.

He came out of the crowd to come over to me.

"Hey, I wanted to talk to you..." he said.

"Oh, okay..." I said a bit shocked.

"Upstairs."

"Privately...?"

He took my hand and started walking upstairs while I followed behind him.

We went into a room and then he closed the door behind me.

"Why do we have to talk in here?" I asked him.

He took my drink and put it on the counter.

"I didn't want to talk to you..." he spoke. "I'm a bit stressed out with everyone with the songs on what they want..."

He walked and kissed me on the lips and then we just started to go at it and we landed on the bed.

He put his hands under my shirt and then started to take it off while I kept kissing him and unbuttoning his shirt.

That's when I felt my skirt slipped down and then my underwear, and I just kept breathing through each kiss.

It felt like heaven at that moment, and it felt amazing...

Calvin took his pants down and started repeating the same move over and over inside of me.

I kept gasping every time, and Calvin continued kissing me as the feelings were too good to handle.

Now, at this point, the faster he went, the hornier it was going through my head.

I mean, he did say that he was going to be down back to DJ more in a few minutes.

It was actually a few seconds, but I'm trying to make it sound better.

To be honest, I didn't care if it was quick, at least he just finished.

The both of us were breathing heavily.

"I feel quite better now... Especially since you're here..." he spoke.

I laughed as he kissed me.

I got to go back down there!" he realized.

"Go ahead, I'll be back down in a minute..." I said through my breathing.

He smiled as he got his clothes back on.

"I love you..." he told me.

"I love you too," I replied.

He left the room and I just kept lying on the bed with my body still remembering the small moments.