Stephen Amell (Ollie...) x Reader

You stood by the window in your office, though it was rather glass wall than a window.

Starling city looked beautiful at night with all those lights on. You were sure that you would miss that view.

Behind you, on the desk, was a big box with your things.

The office looked now exactly the same as when you walked in here eight months ago.

You knew that you couldn't stay here any longer.

It wasn't related to your job; it was very personal.

You were in love with Oliver Queen. It was hard to hide your feelings you had towards him because you became quite good friends over the time you spent in the Queen Consolidated.

You knew that all you could had was his friendship, nothing more.

You thought that you could manage it but recently you felt worse and worse with every passing day.

Your feelings were suffocating you, making you unable to breathe in his presence.

They influenced your job effectiveness.

Then it became clear that you had to find another job.

Your resignation letter was already on Oliver's desk. He was probably reading it now if he even noticed it.

You sighed and turned around to grab the box and your bag.

Then you headed towards the elevators.

Luckily you didn't have to wait more than a few seconds for one to come up.

You entered it and push the ground floor button. The door started to close when a hand showed up and stopped them.

You saw Oliver coming into the elevator with a deep frown on his face.

You noticed that he was holding your resignation letter in the left hand.

Right after the elevator moved, Oliver pushed the stop button. You stumbled a bit because of the heavy box you were holding.

"What are you doing?" you asked him.

"I was going to ask you exactly the same question, (Y/N). What's that supposed to mean?" he asked, showing you the letter.

"My resignation," you answered calmly.

"Why?"

"I wrote about my reasons at the end of it."

"You called them personal. That doesn't explain anything," he stated, looking at you with such intensity that you wanted to disappear.

"It explains everything!"

You sighed and put the box on the floor, reaching your fingers towards the elevator's panel, but he caught your wrist before you could push the button.

Then he made a step towards you and you stepped back, feeling the wall behind your back.

You prayed for something to happen like this situation is just a dream. But life wasn't fair this time.

Before you could react, Oliver reached his hand to your hair, destroying the bun and letting your hair fall on your shoulders.

You just stood there dumbfounded.

"O-Oliver?" you stuttered.

"Did I tell you that you look better when your hair is untied?" he asked, smiling.

"Yes, and I told you that having them like that is impractical in my job," you answered, slightly irritated. "If you're trying to intimidate me, Ollie, you are failing terribly."