Wroetoshaw (Young Sidemen) x Reader

You were listening to music while walking from my friend's house when you realized that Harry was calling you.

You looked and answered it.

"Hello?" you said.

"Hello, the one and only (Y/N)," he said sexually. "Are you coming home because I was going to order a pizza and eat it with you..."

"I am heading home. It's starting to look bad since it might rain hard..."

"Well, it's sort of good since you'll be wet."

Stop it... It's obvious..."

He laughed, and said, "I'll see you when you come home, okay?"

"Okay..." you reply.

That's when you heard thunder and you looked at my phone and started running home.

*SKIP TO HOME*

After walking up the last stairs, you went into the hallway to hear screaming from Harry's apartment.

You went over to his door and used the key to unlock it and saw Harry looking around in pain, and then he saw you and said: "Oh, (Y/N)..."

"What's going on?" you say in confusion.

You looked around and saw Calfreezy and Callux in the room.

"We're just recording a video for YouTube..." Callux states.

Harry sighed and said, "Well, we might as well cut that part out since she walked in."

"It's fine," the other Cal says.

You seemed confused still, and Harry walked over and kissed you on the lips.

From behind him, you heard Callux and Calfreezy "awe" pretty loudly, and you looked at them and they stopped and coughed.

"It's just a video for waxing, that's all," Harry told me.

Still, you didn't understand anything that was going on.

"Well, if you need help with the waxing, I can go ahead and do the peeling off for you," you mention.

"Well, I think we got it," he said.

"NO!" Callux said loudly. "He made the pink stuff stick to my skins since he put it on my wrist!"

He showed you, and it sort of made you feel like Harry was trying to not get you involved in anything bad.

Obviously, he cared about you, but at the same time, like in your head, dangerous...

"I might as well and help," you say. "Make sure you let me know you're doing something like this from an experienced person."

Harry laughed. "And that's why I love you..."

You smiled back. "I love you too..."

We kissed for the third time, and Calfreezy said: "Enough kissing! Let's get this video done over with before one of you flips out over some waxing."

"And kissing while you're wet," Callux commented.

You looked over at him and nodded.

"You know what...?" you say as you walk over to him.

You ran over at him and tried to hug him while he ran around screaming.

At the end of the day, you finally got to rest with Harry after a video and felt better to have him by your side.