Liam Hemsworth (A True Love) x Reader

"Cut! Alright, guys, that's it for today, make sure you're here on time tomorrow at 7 am!" The director Roland Emmerich yelled out these instructions as you handed him a glass of water and the dictated schedule for tomorrow he had asked you to type up.

You were currently on the soundstage of Independence Day: Resurgence and you were very close to wrapping up the whole film.

"God bless interns, you're a lifesaver (Y/N)," he said to you gulping down the water and grabbing the papers from you.

"Of course Mr. Emmerich, it's-"

"(Y/N) I've asked you about a thousand times to call me Roland, you've been here for over 6 months, no need to be so formal."

You returned it. "Yeah sorry I forgot, is there anything you need me to wrap up Mr.- I mean Roland."

He had begun walking and you followed him waiting for instruction.

"Yeah you could help Liam with his lines, he's a mess."

He chuckled as you felt a warm shiver run through your body at the mention of the youngest Hemsworth brother.

You nodded and he walked past you and through the door as you turned your attention to the task you had been assigned.

You walked slowly back to set and saw Liam out of costume sitting in his makeup chair on his phone.

You stood behind him for a while trying to figure out what to say when he looked up and saw you.

"Oh hello (Y/N), I didn't see you there. Did you need something?" he asked you, his Australian accent faint.

You swallowed and tried to smile.

"Roland wanted me to help you with your lines for tomorrow," you spoke softly, for no reason, it's not like you were telling him a secret.

He nodded with a smile.

"Okay cool, um would you mind coming to mine to run them? This place is a bit creepy at night y'know?"

Indeed you did, you hated staying here at night finishing up whatever Roland needed for the next day.

Choosing between her and Liam Hemsworth's house was not a hard choice but finding the words to say yes escaped you so you just nodded.

He stood, towering over you.

"Awesome, you can follow me back then."

You both walked off the soundstage in silence and went to your respective cars.

When you were in yours and the doors were closed and you were sure he couldn't hear you, you basically exploded.

"What the FUCK are you doing (Y/N)?! Going to this guys house you don't even know him, are you insane? Oh god if anyone finds out you are totally fired, you're barely on the payroll as it is."

You were talking to yourself, you noticed Liam's car begin to move and you followed him.

You were so nervous you didn't realize until you were parking that the radio had been off the entire time.

You stepped out of the car and saw Liam walking towards you, locking his car while he did so.

You took this time to really look at him which in hindsight was stupid because he was hot and that stressed you out.

He was wearing blue jeans and a loose white v-neck, he wore variations of this outfit a lot, he liked to think it helped him blend in.

The first day you had met him on set he tried to pretend he was someone else, something he did to people he had never met.