Stephen Amell (Arrow)

I was walking into the park in the bathroom so that I could change my appearance since I worked with that Arrow guy for a while now.

It seemed to be working but I just wanted to see who he really was.

Once I got into the outfit, I looked out the bathroom door to get rid of my clothes.

My eyes peeked over all the place as I dumped them in the trash can as I headed over to the location.

After getting to the roof from climbing, I waited there while looking over the city.

"I was wondering if you were gonna show up here or not," I spoke knowing he was here.

"The same goes to you," he says in his voice as always. "What's your move to get rid of the man?"

I turned to face at him as I saw partially his face hidden from mine.

"I figure we can go ahead and do this thing call 'Kill him instantly instead of the sneaky ways you always come up with'," I stated.

I figured he would've laughed at that, but he didn't.

"I know another way to get in..." he mentioned.

It didn't get to me that much with his ideas, but he walked gingerly over to me like it was nothing.

"And I might as well go ahead and confess that there's a surprise after this," he spoke again.

That's when he kissed my cheek and went over by the windows with his weapon and flew over there while I just stood there, quite confused but yet happy he kissed me.

It's just a start, so it'll get there.

After all of the stupid fighting and having to leave and go back to our normal selves, I wanted to see what he looked like without the outfit on.

In my head, I just stayed with my costume on and looked over at the bathroom he went into and came out with.

I quickly went over to him and stopped him.

"Going somewhere?" I asked.

He acted confused as he brushed off the whole helping thing earlier.

"You're one of the guys in the hood's helpers," he lied.

I sighed with some anger in me as he continued to blow excuses.

"I know it's you, Oliver," I stated.

He seemed shocked as I cleared it more down.

"I know you're him..."

He laughed. "Looks like you caught me with open arms."

"I'll go ahead and say that I am the one who helps you out since you're the one that loves to stalk people that's attractive... Brie."

It hit me when he knew my name too, and then I pulled my hood down with my face clearly showing to him.

"How do you know my name?" I asked.

He walked over to me as the heat intensified from our bodies.

"You're obviously one of the workers that my family works for the company," he whispered.

I nodded slowly and then I looked at him with my eyes meeting his.

"I actually have the surprise for you now," he told me.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"Close your eyes."

I swear if he was going to hurt me...

"Tilt your head up more," he noted.

After moving my head, I waited until I felt lips touch mine as well as a soft touch on my jaw.

I opened my eyes to make sure, and...

Yes, it was still Oliver.