Matthew Lewis (Angel)

A lot of people say their angel is their family, but for me, I would say Matthew is one. 

I mean, let's be honest, everything about him is so PERFECT!

I was always wanting to hang out with my cousin since he is friends with Matt. 

I saw Matt when I was hanging out with my cousin and fell in love with him since he broke up with his other girlfriend for being mad all the time.

Now was a chance to go ahead and ask him out, but it had to be something that wouldn't question why he would date me so quick.

At least my cousin would tell him about me, and he actually says that he actually likes to hang out with me.

I was looking at my phone and waiting if my cousin would pick me up already since I had been waiting outside of my house for a while. 

I mean, let's be honest, I just wanted to see Matt, that's all.

So... You could say that I'm using my cousin for someone I am obsessed with. 

Anyways, my cousin came to my house and then I got in the car. 

"Where's Matt?" I asked.

"I am taking you to his apartment," she replied happily. "That way you can calm down over being in love with him."

I sort of blushed at that remark. 

"And you're not going to hang out?" I asked her again.

"No... I'm going out with a couple of friends to smoke at some abandoned house."

And that's one of my cousins to hear from; always wanting to be in trouble since she doesn't care about going to jail forever now.

I finally got to Matt's place as I got out of the car. 

Once done, my cousin took off as if she was late to something while I looked at Matt's place. 

I buzzed Matt's apartment floor while I waited until it opened.

I walked up the stairs to his door and saw it opened, and then I started to feel a bit confused by my curiosity going all over the place. 

"Matt...?" I called out.

I slowly walked inside and saw Matt on his couch. 

"Hey, I figured you're obsession is done with about now..." he plainly told me.

My head started to feel confused. 

"Your cousin told me that you had drawings and some pictures of me on your phone and in your room."

Now it started to freak me out a bit...

"And you should know that I am the same way too."

That sentence hit me hard on my chest. 

"Oh... So you also obsessed..." I asked him.

Matt nodded, and then he looked out the window and back at me. 

"Let's just kiss already..." he stated.

My legs quickly moved over to him as he got up and started kissing me all over my face and neck.

Keep in mind the door was open, and his neighbors saw us making out. 

I heard the door close but Matt didn't.

I'm pretty sure his neighbor was shocked to see it and left so quickly after seeing what was going on.

Eventually, Matt and I just did it right there on the floor. 

There I said for anyone that was wanting to see it next.

And we got together after that.