Markiplier (Only One I Need)

I was wandering through downtown since Markiplier was going to be at a Q&A at one of the places that I bought a ticket for. It was really cool since I was wondering if he could answer my question since I had a big heart for him since I was little.

Of course, I wore this to the event:

That was the real me, so I didn't care who judges me since I want to live my life the way I want to

Plus, the red was special since Mark had red hair too. 

It just makes him so perfect, but I just want him and Jacksepticeye together for this event instead of them just going alone.

Since I was going alone, I just kept playing Pokemon Go since I was somewhere far where I could get more of those Pokemon. 

It's not my fault since I love the game, but I just enjoy seeing everything about it since it could change a lot of things.

When I got into the mall, I went over by the place of the Q&A and I handed them the ticket and got a band that told me where to go.

I went over to where the Q&A was at and I went in and sat at my seat which was front row and I just wanted this meeting to be super cool since I could be super close to Mark.

Everyone else seemed excited, and I was too.

It was just cool to ask the question to Mark, and his answer was shocking...

"Well, a lot of people love what I do, and judging by how you are," he said. "You're a special person to me since you really stand for yourself and you're really attractive."

It made me feel like I was super from then on.

Ever since that meeting, I just saw one last look at Mark and he smiled at me and I just smiled back and thought: "No one else is better than me."

Leaving downtown made me watch Markiplier for the rest of the way home and posted more photos of Mark.

At least he later posted me saying that he loved me and enjoyed how I always watch his YouTube channel.

Best. Day. Ever.