twenty six

this may sound weird, but watching taehyun get taken away by the police was a very satisfying feeling. 

after we told the police everything that happened, they left, along with sooyoung, junghwa, and younghyun.

wonwoo and i were laying on my bed, his arms wrapped around me. it was very comforting, and i felt so safe.

but there was something that was bothering me.

"wonwoo?" 

"yea, babe?" he planted a soft kiss on my neck.

"how did you get here? back in busan? i thought you were going back home." 

he smiled into my neck. "sooyoung had messaged me saying that she was worried about me going back. so i decided to come right back. and just in time, because then the taehyun thing happened." 

i turned on my side to face him. "why was she worried?" 

"i don't know. maybe because she's your best friend and taehyun clearly isn't right in the head." he ran a hand through my hair. "and besides, i didn't really want to leave you just yet."

i smiled at him. "you're so sweet." 

he then pressed his lips against mine gently. i parted my lips slightly, deepening the kiss, which caused him to smile as our lips began moving together. 

we both pulled away after a second. 

"you're a wonderful kisser." he stared into my eyes.

i couldn't help but smile as i stared back into his. how did following a complete stranger on instagram turn out so good?

"babe, you're doing that creepy thing where you just stare at me again..." wonwoo spoke quietly.

i lightly kicked his shin. 

his eyes widened. "ah! i was just kidding!" he had a pained expression on his face.

i giggled and he smiled at me.

i felt so incredibly happy in this moment. the fact that i had found a guy who actually seemed like a good person felt amazing. and of course, i have felt that way with past relationships, but this felt different, and it felt better.

he ran his hand through my hair. "you're so beautiful, minsun." 

"like extremely gorgeous. you're absolutely stunning, it's amazing. i'm so lucky to have you in my life. you're such a beautiful person. you've got such a perfect personality, and your face is one of the best things i've ever seen. i know we've only been dating for like a day, but minsun," he placed the hand that had been going through my hair gently on my cheek. "i love you."

and suddenly i wasn't as happy.

-