twenty five

"stay the hell away from my girlfriend." wonwoo punched taehyun in the gut this time.

taehyun stumbled a little, but he stabilized quickly. "and if i don't? you gonna throw a couple more punches? big deal, jackass."

and then younghyun threw a punch at the other side of taehyun's face. 

"nam taehyun, get over yourself. and get over minsun. she doesn't need some psychopath like you in her life." younghyun spoke harshly as taehyun rubbed the side of his face. and then he punched younghyun.

"i'm gonna call the cops." junghwa whispered to sooyoung and i before walking to the bathroom. 

sooyoung and i took a step back from the boys who all ready to attack. 

"why can't any of you understand that minsun and i are in love?" taehyun asked while looking back and forth from wonwoo and younghyun.

wonwoo laughed. "maybe because she's not in love with you." and that earned wonwoo a punch in his stomach.

before anyone could say anything else, junghwa returned from the bathroom. 

"hey, taehyun," she crossed her arms. "i'd stop if i was you, because the police are on their way, and i doubt you want to make your case worse."

taehyun's eyes widened. "you called the police?" he started taking slow steps towards her. "you dumb bitch!"

he was going to hit her, but wonwoo stopped him just in time. 

sooyoung pulled junghwa away from the boys while younghyun and wonwoo held onto wonwoo's hands, making it so that he couldn't attack anyone.

"it doesn't matter that you called the cops. i'll just tell them that i got beat up by these assholes." 

"and we can easily say that you attacked wonwoo first, have been harassing me, and hit me." 

everyone turned their attention to me. 

"oh come one, baby, you wouldn't do that." taehyun pleaded with his eyes.

before i could say anything, there was a banging on the door.

"police! open up!"

-