twenty two

i never responded to taehyun's message. i didn't feel like dealing with his bullshit. so after the cafe, i went home, took a shower and put on a movie.

the whole time i'd been home, my phone had been buzzing nonstop with annoying messages from taehyun. 

i seriously considered breaking my phone. 

all the messages were either asking about wonwoo, asking about me, or complaining about me ignoring him. 

eventually i shut off my phone and focused on the movie.

but of course whenever i try to do anything, there's a knock on my door.

i paused the movie and walked over to the door.

and when i opened it, i was filled with regret as taehyun barged into my apartment.

"hey, beautiful." he kissed my cheek before walking past me to my living room. 

i scoffed before shutting my door and walking into the living room to see him laying sitting down on the couch.

"why are you here, taehyun?" i asked with my arms crossed.

he smiled at me. "i was worried. you weren't responding to me."

"you should leave."

"baby, why?" he pouted.

"stop calling me baby." i glared at him. "and do yourself a favor and leave."

he stood from the couch and walked over to me, leaving about a foot in between us.

"we both know that you don't want me to leave."

i wanted to laugh in his face. "why are you so delusional?" i rolled my eyes. "i've moved on."

and then he slapped me across my face. 

my face stung for a few seconds and tears began rimming my eyes. but i blinked them away. i was not about to cry in front of him.

"song minsun, you will always be mine. why don't you get that?" 

-