seventeen

when i was getting ready for bed, my door was knocked on, which was strange considering that it was around 9 pm. 

i walked to the door, opening it to see sooyoung.

"what are you doing here?" i asked, crossing my arms over my chest. 

she sighed. "can i come in?" she asked, looking past me.

i was a bit nervous about her coming in and seeing wonwoo, who was laying on my couch with an ice pack on his chest and face.

"um, i don't know." 

"oh, come on, minsun-ssi. please?" she looked at me with big eyes.

i took a deep breath before stepping aside and letting her in.

she smiled softly at me and walked towards the living room, but stopped, waiting for me. 

i walked past her, into the living room, where wonwoo was now sitting up, curious as to who was at the door.

sooyoung walked up next to me, spotting wonwoo. 

"oh, so this is why you didn't want me in?" she gestured towards the boy who was standing up from his most likely comfortable spot on the couch. 

"sooyoung, this is wonwoo. wonwoo, this is sooyoung." i introduced the two nervously.

"ah so you're the one who calls his female friends 'babe'?" sooyoung smiled at him.

he chuckled awkwardly. "yeah. it's nice to meet you." he walked over and held out his hand.

she shook it with a smile.

"wonwoo, do you think you could give us a minute alone?" i asked.

he turned and smiled at me. "anything for you, baby." he then walked into my room.

"wow, he calls you 'baby' in real life too." sooyoung mumbled.

"yah, sooyoung-ssi, what are you doing here?" my arms crossed at my chest.

she let out a long sigh. "i'm sorry for what i said. i overreacted."

"why? why did you overreact?" 

she hesitated, clearly hiding something that she wanted to stay hidden.

"well, i might've talked to wonwoo about you." she looked down at her feet.

my eyes widened. "what? why?"

"because i needed information from him. and i got it. and then i told him to keep the conversation a secret." she looked up at me. "i overreacted because he seems like a good guy, and he likes you."

though it seemed kind of obvious, hearing that he likes me, even if it wasn't his words, made me want to jump up and down excitedly.

-