fifteen

"so you're a cuddler?" i asked raising an eyebrow.

he smirked and bit his lower lip. "maybe."

the lip bite drove me insane, but i kept myself together. 

"well you can cuddle with one of my many pillows while i sleep on the couch." i smiled.

as i began to walk away, letting him know that i was done with the conversation, he grabbed my wrist, turning me back around to face him.

"or i can cuddle with you." 

i could feel my heart pounding. his face was quite close to mine and his deep voice was killing me.

his hand that wasn't holding my wrist wrapped around my lower back. i stood there like a statue, not knowing how to handle the situation.

and then the door was knocked on.

he removed his hands from me and took i step back.

as i started walking to the door, i took a deep breath, fully recollecting myself.

when i finally opened the door, i was unfortunately greeted by nam taehyun.

"hey minnie." he smiled at me.

"what the hell are you doing here?" my mood had completely changed.

"i came to visit my lady." 

"i'm not your lady! how many times do i have to tell you that i've moved on?" i tried to keep my voice low so that wonwoo wouldn't here.

taehyun scoffed. "minsun, you'll always be mine." 

"no she won't." wonwoo's voice came from behind me before i could say anything.

taehyun looked at wonwoo. "and who the hell are you? minsun's new boyfriend?"

"yeah, and who are you? some obsessive asshole?" wonwoo slung his arm around my shoulder while i just stood there, not sure what to do.

"minsun, this is the guy you've 'moved on' to?" taehyun focused his attention back to me.

wonwoo subtly rubbed my upper arm, i assumed telling me to go along with the act.

"yes. do you have a problem with that?" 

another scoff came from taehyun.

and then he punched wonwoo in the face.

-