sixteen

"taehyun, what the hell?" i yelled as i lightly put my hand to the side of wonwoo's face that was now red.

wonwoo removed my hand and softly pushed me behind him.

"i think you should leave." i could hear the slight anger in wonwoo's voice.

"and i think you should. and maybe you should find a girlfriend that isn't in a relationship." taehyun smiled at wonwoo.

"holy fuck, taehyun! we're not in a relationship! you're a douchebag who cheated on me, and i've moved on! so leave my apartment!" i yelled from behind wonwoo.

taehyun nodded slowly before kicking wonwoo in the chest, knocking him back, and leaving, slamming my door behind him.

i dropped to the floor next to wonwoo.

"are you okay?" i asked panicking.

"can i just get some ice?" he asked in pain.

i nodded frantically, standing up and rushing to the kitchen. 

i opened my freezer and grabbed an ice pack, rushing back to him.

i put the ice pack on his chest and he smiled weakly at me.

"so my trip is going really well, huh?"

i frowned slightly as i helped him sit up. "i'm sorry..."

"baby, it's not your fault." he brought his hand up to my cheek, causing me to choke on my breath.

his eyes kept moving from my eyes to my lips. my heart was pounding like crazy.

he slowly began to lean in, closing his eyes.

he was centimeters away from my face when i moved away. "wait." i whispered.

he opened his eyes. 

"i'm sorry. i just... maybe we shouldn't." i stood up, leaving him sitting on my floor.

but truth be told, i wanted to kiss him so bad.

-