nineteen

i woke up, still in wonwoo's arms. and it was an amazing feeling. it was lovely having him here with me.

i couldn't tell if he was awake or not, so i was afraid to get out of bed.

but i was fine just staying in his arms.

"minsun?" wonwoo's husky morning voice, which was startling and sexy, erupted from behind me.

"wonwoo?" 

he nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck. i could feel his soft breaths against my skin, along with his soft lips.

my whole body was heated, and my heart was hammering.

"minsun, you're a really good cuddle buddy." he whispered.

a smile washed over my face. "you are too,  wonwoo." 

i could feel his smile against my neck before he slowly unwrapped his arms from around my body, which, to be honest, was very disappointing.

"we should get up. we are going out today." he pulled his completely from my body, and i heard him shifting in the bed, getting out of it, i assume.

i sighed before i got out of the bed. i wanted to cuddle for longer. 

"wait, where are we going today?" i asked.

he walked over to me, taking a hold of my hands. "you'll see, babe." he smiled at me before walking away to his bags.

i smiled to myself as i walked to my dresser, grabbing clothes for the day.

"i'll change in the bathroom, you can stay here." i said as i walked to the bathroom.

i changed out of my pajamas and into my clothes for the day rather quickly. i doubted wonwoo was done, so i decided to do some basic makeup and actually put effort in my hair.

as i continued to get ready, i got extremely excited for the day wonwoo had planned for us.

-