twenty

wonwoo and i had spent the day walking around town. while it made my legs hurt, it was so great spending time with him.

once he decided we'd been out long enough, we went back to my apartment and decided to watch movies.

i didn't know what movie we were watching, and i wasn't exactly paying attention.

i was too busy thinking about my feelings for him.

i thought about how he told taehyun he was my boyfriend yesterday. and i thought about how i wished it was actually true.

"minsun, are you even watching this?" wonwoo's gorgeous voice knocked me out of my thoughts.

"what? y-yeah." i smiled nervously.

he smirked. "so what's happening then?" 

"oh, you know. movie stuff." 

he laughed a beautiful laugh before wrapping his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him.

"you're so cute, minsun." he whispered.

my cheeks heated up and a shy smile formed on my face.

"minsun, i like you." he paused the movie.

i turned my head to face him as he turned his to face me. 

"i like you a lot. and i want us to be together." he stared into my eyes.

i felt like i couldn't speak. i mean, yeah, i wanted to tell him that i liked him too, and i wanted to be with him. 

but before i could find the words, wonwoo planted his soft lips on mine.

i reacted immediately, kissing him back.

when he pulled away, he smiled at me.

i bit my lower lip. 

"so? will you be mine?" he placed a hand on my cheek.

"i would love to."

-