twenty one

the next day, wonwoo told me he had to head back to changwon. i'm not going to lie, i was extremely upset. 

i didn't want him to leave. he was with me for such a short time.

but he told me he'd visit again soon, which did make me happy.

i went with him to the train station, since after i planned on meeting up with my friends.

as i watched his train drive off, sadness washed over me.

i tried to ignore the feeling as i walked to the cafe my friends and i had decided on.

i was the last one to arrive at the cafe. i walked to the table that sooyoung, junghwa, and younghyun were seated at.

"there she is!" junghwa smiled at me. 

i smiled and waved at the three of them before sitting down at the table.

"so wonwoo left?" sooyoung asked. i wish she hadn't.

"yeah, i came from the train station." 

younghyun put his hand on my shoulder. "hey, you okay?" 

i sighed with a small nod. "he was just here for such a short time. i wish he was here longer."

"what did you guys do while he was here?" junghwa wriggled her eyebrows at me as younghyun punched her lightly on the shoulder.

"we walked around, watched movies, started dating..." i trailed off at the end of the sentence.

"you what?!" sooyoung raised her voice excitedly. 

i smiled. "we started dating." 

junghwa clapped her hands at the sentence. sooyoung had a huge goofy smile on her face. 

"you let me know if he turns into a douche, okay?" younghyun smiled at me. 

"yes, sir." i joked. 

a barista walked over to our table, taking our orders.

once she walked away, the three of them continued talking, while i checked my phone.

to my surprise, i had a dm from taehyun.

namth: hey babygirl, did that asshole leave yet?

i rolled my eyes. 

why is he so annoying?

-