twenty four

"so, babe, what would you like to do tonight?" taehyun slid his hand over my thigh and i wanted to vomit. 

"nothing with you." i removed his hand from my thigh.

though he just put it right back. "don't be like that, minnie." he rubbed my thigh softly, and it made me feel so gross.

"please," i once again removed his thigh. "stop."

he groaned loudly. "holy fuck, you're annoying!"

"then leave!" i yelled.

and i instantly regretted it when i earned another slap across the face.

it was harder than the first.

"when will you get it through your thick skull that i'm not leaving you?"

a tear ran down my cheek. 

i wished that my friends would get here sooner.

fear was growing inside of me.

"i'm sorry for hitting you, baby," he sighed. "but you can be so fucking frustrating.

he got up and walked towards the bathroom. i took the chance to check my phone.

parksy: we'll be there in less than two minutes.

i felt so relieved. i wiped the few tears that had slid down my cheeks.

i stood from my spot on the couch and walked to my door, waiting quietly so that taehyun wouldn't hear me.

when he walked out of the bathroom, he went straight to the kitchen, not even checking to see if i was still in the living room.

there was a light knock on my door.

i opened it quickly, revealing wonwoo, sooyoung, younghyun, and junghwa. 

i rushed into wonwoo's arms as younghyun moved past us and into my apartment, followed by junghwa. 

wonwoo gave me a quick squeeze before letting go of me and following the two.

sooyoung then wrapped her arm around my shoulder, and the two of us followed the rest of the group.

"hey, min, was someone at the door? i think i heard a knock." taehyun turned around to see the five of us standing there, and a smirk ran onto his face.

he stared at wonwoo and started laughing. "minsun, what are these assholes doing here?"

taehyun walked up to wonwoo. "especially this one."

and then wonwoo punched him in the face, and i couldn't be happier.

-