~|DanteXReader|~

📚A/N📚 ~ This was requested by _amelia97_ and I hope you enjoy! Oh, I also want to apologize to the people I offend in this chapter for the stuff Dante and his friend say. I don't mean it at all. Again, I really apologize for the people I do offend in this chapter!

~Dante's POV~

I got out of my car, closing the door with my foot. I grabbed my book bag and walked towards the school.

"Bro, wait up!", I turned around and saw one of my friends, Lucas. I stopped in my tracks, waiting for him to catch up to me. He finally arrived infront of me, smiling his smug smirk at me.

"Hey dude.", I smiled back at him. We started to walk to the entrance of the school.

"You ready for high school?", I sighed annoyingly.

"Oh please. Like I would give a crap about school.", Lucas chuckled.

"Yeah, I know right.", as he said that, he turned around, beginning to walk backwards.

"Who do you think is gonna be with us this year?", I stayed silent, thinking for a minute.

"I don't care, unless it's that stupid girl.", he chuckled again.

"Yeah! Hahaha!", suddenly, Lucas bumped into someone, making him fall on the concrete floor. I looked up and saw who it was.

"Great, we were just talking about you.", she looked down to her feet, her bangs covering her face.

"I'm, sorry, I wasn't looking where I was--"

"Heh, 'cause you're stupid and ugly. Go die in a hole.", I laughed as Lucas got up. He then pushed the girl to the floor, making her drop her books.

"She doesn't deserve to live in this world. If she were gone, this whole world would be better.", Lucas said.

"You got that right.", we entered the building, leaving her on the floor crying.(I'm really sorry if I offended you! I truly am! I didn't mean any of this stuff! Please don't hate on me for this!)

~8 Years Later//(Y/N)'s POV~

I got out of my car, closing the door behind me. I walked towards the moving truck that just parked against the sidewalk. The movers got out of the car and walked towards the opening of the moving van, opening it and revealing my stuff. As I gave them the keys to my house I heard someone call my name. I turned around and saw a very familiar person.

"Travis?!", I said. He ran towards me, hugging me in a tight embrace.

"How I missed you!", I smiled.

"I missed you too!", he chuckled.

"So, how has life treated you sis?", I chuckled. Travis was my twin. We both were very much alike and even had the same green eyes! The only difference was our hair. He had white hair while I had (H/C) hair. He was also the one that supported me and made sure I didn't go into depression while I was being bullied in Highschool.

"It's been good for me! My game became number one in the market!", he smiled.

"That's great! I always knew you could do it!", I smiled. I really loved my brother. I'm so glad to have him in my--

"Travis! Where did you go?", I looked around, wondering who was calling my brother's name. I then caught a glimpse of something blue. I went back to it and noticed a guy with blue hair and eyes. He had a red hooded sweatshirt with a white shirt underneath it. His jeans were black and he also had red sneakers. As I kept starring at him, I couldn't help, but sense him as someone I had met before. He got close to us.