~|GenderSwapped!AphmauXReader|~

📚A/N📚 ~ Hey guys, so this OneShot was requested by _amelia97_ ! Before you get to reading, I want you to know that I will be taking requests! So if you have any, feel free to tell me! Anyways, let's get to reading!

~(Y/N) POV~

As we drove down the road, my body couldn't stop shaking in excitement. I had been waiting so many days for this and now it's happening!

"Are we there yet?", (F/N) {Friend's Name (Female)} chuckled. She always laughed at my emotions, but not when I was sad.

"No, but we are almost there.", I sighed. I saved up more then $1000 for this and I was gonna spend it all on stuff I really wanted. We kept driving to our destination, seeing the landscape and buildings as we drove by. I guess I have to be patient if I wanna go there faster. I slouched in my seat as I kept my eyes on the cars that drove with us. As I kept starring at the scenery, I couldn't help, but get lost in my thoughts. What would this experience be like? I mean, it is my first time going to one, but will everyone be mean to me, will I have to leave early because I can't buy anything?! Scenario after scenario ran through my head, thinking of all the possible ways I could be kicked out.

"Hey, (Y/N)?"

"Ye-- OH MY LORD, WE'RE HERE!!!!!!!!", I screamed, as we turned a corner, seeing a large white building with many large windows. Infront of it had a huge banner hanged over it saying: ANICON 2016

I instantly sticked my face on the window, my eyes widening like if Shiroyuki and Zen finally got married {If you know who Skiroyuki and Zen are, you are da best! Oh, and by the way, there are gonna be a lot of anime things in here, so be prepared!} (F/N) parked into a parking space, putting me in a frenzy to open the door and run outside. But, just as I was about to open it, she locked it.

"What the?! Don't do this to me! I need to go inside and be with people who understand me.", she chuckled amusingly.

"Hey, I've watched every anime you have watched so don't tell me that I don't understand you. Anyways, you gotta calm down or they're gonna think you're a Titan trying to destroy the convention district.", I sighed, knowing she had a point. Ok (Y/N), calm down, it's not like you'll be seeing everything you've ever wanted like maybe getting married with Levi or getting kissed by Masaomi.

"Fine, I'll calm down, but tomorrow you gotta support me being a fangirl.", she smiled.

"Don't worry, I'll be screaming my head off as well.", I chuckled. She finally let me out of the car. As (F/N) got out of the car I opened the trunk and took our cosplay's out. I always made them for other people, them always telling me it actually looked like I got it from the anime. I figured I was really good at making them, so when I finally bought my tickets for ANICON I made 4 cosplays of my choice and 4 for (F/N). I decided I would also participate in a costume contest as well, to see if my costumes were really good as other people said they were. I grabbed my two suitcases, one containing my regular stuff and the other containing my makeup supplies and cosplays. (F/N) grabbed her bags and we finally walked into the convention center. My eyes sparkled as I saw some other people checking the convention out. I could already see all the merchandise tables being set for people who wanted to buy stuff.

"Hey, is that the registration table?", I looked over and saw some booths with people in them. At the top of them said: Registration.

"Yep, come on.", we walked over there, and stood infront of them.

"Oh, hello! Welcome to ANICON 2016! How can I help you?"

"We're here to register for the convention."