~|GarrothXDepressed!Reader|~

📚A/N📚 ~ Hey guys! So, I'd like to explain myself before starting this chapter. So, I haven't been publishing anything because my focus is on school right now and my stress level is at it's max. I have so many things going on that I haven't been able to update my books, and I mean any of them. So, I had written this chapter before, but I didn't like it, so I'm rewriting it. I'd also like to apologize if I offended you or hurt in this chapter as there are parts were random characters call you name. Again, I apologize dearly if I hurt your feelings and, without further or do, let's begin.

Warning: This Chapter Mentions Topics Such As Suicide, Depression, And Bullying. This Also Contains Mature Language, And Some Violence. May Not Be Suitable For Some Readers.

Requested By: Zach_Gav_Dil_Friends

"Stay in there. Don't come out until I say so.", I was brought into a closet, seeing my older brother's terrified face, slowly closing the door as he spoke to me. My emotions were paralyzed, only a nod able to come out. He smiled at me while still having a scared look in his eyes. He closed the door behind him, darkness enveloping the compact room, streams of light shining through the small openings of the door. I could hear my heavy breaths, my heart thumping loudly in my chest, feeling like I was going to explode. I didn't know what was going on, but I was woken up by my brother. I pulled my knees to my chest, the image of my brother's frightened face flashing in my mind. It replayed over and over again, my mind creating some sort of horror movie. However, it all stopped as I heard the sound of a gunshot, my head shooting up in surprise. Unconsciously, I placed my hand on the door and slowly, but quietly, slid it open. I got up and disobeyed my brothers orders, running downstairs and almost tripping in the process. As I reached the bottom, I looked up to see an unforgiving sight, covering my mouth while I stared in horror. On the floor laid my parents, their lifeless eyes staring at the ground while being surrounded in a large puddle of blood.

"Well, look what we have here! Didn't know there were two of you!", I turned to a man who was holding an armed weapon towards my brother, my body paralyzingly at the sight from all the fear I was feeling.

"Look, I'll make it very simple little girl. You come to me and your brother won't--"

"DON'T DO IT--", his words were cut off as the armed man punched him across the face, my brother falling on the floor with a pained groan.

"Like I was saying, if you come to me, I'll make sure your brother here lives.", I couldn't move from the fear I was feeling at that moment. Slowly, the noises around me began to fade, not being able to process what I was doing anymore. I began to move unconsciously, my elder brother yelling at me to stop, tears rolling down his eyes. The man smiled at me, his hand reached out to me.

"That's it, just a few more steps...", I was getting closer with each step, my body denying my control. Then, out of no where, the man in front of me was pushed out of the way followed by a gunshot. The noise was able to bring me back to reality, my eyes scanning the scene, before see my brother holding his side. His shirt was slowly drenched in blood, tears instantly falling down my face.

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!", I ran over to his side as he lay on the floor, his heart beat slowing down. He carefully turned his head to look at me, holding him in my arms as tears fell down my face.

"H-Hey, don't c-cry.", I muttered under my breath, wishing this was all a dream so I could just run into his room and hug him, but sadly, it wasn't. He weakly placed a hand on my cheek, leaning into it, my (E/C) eyes looking into his.

"J-Just know, that I-I l-love y-yo....", his hand fell from my cheek, his one bright and colorful eyes now gloom and lifeless.

"PLEASE! NO!", my heart throbbed in pain, not able to handle the death of my brother. Soon enough I began to hear police sirens. The armed man immediately ran away, not giving a care of the crime he had just committed. The only sound that could be heard were the sounds of my cries, but I soon heard the sound of the door flying open.