~|ZenixXDepressed!Reader|~

📚A/N📚 ~ Hey guys, so this one was tough, but I tried my best. It was hard because I've never actually been depressed. Oh, for those of you who are reading this and are in that state, don't be sad, you should smile for the people that love you and you're really important to them! This was requested by NightWarrior12 so I hope you enjoy! By the way, yesterday we hit 1K reads on this OneShots book! Thank you so much! If you haven't read it yet, I'll be doing a special OneShot for all of you! It can be fluff, a lemon, or anything really! We can also do a Q &A if you want to get to know me better. But, if you think we should do something else, then suggest it to me! Anyways, let's begin this Zenix OneShot!

~(Y/N)'s POV~

"Bye, dad...", I said, putting my shoes on, but before I could go I was hit on the head.

"Give me more respect, you piece of trash!", I sighed, turning around and bowing down.

"I hope you have a nice day sir.", he smirked.

"Now that's more like it.", I sighed silently, heading out of my home and onto my way to school. As I walked, I couldn't help, but feel the bump on my head. I put a little pressure on it, causing me to yelp in pain a bit. Yep, a bruise. At least blood didn't come out this time. I focused my vision on the sidewalk I was taking, making sure I didn't go the wrong way. My feet kept guiding me towards school until I eventually got there. I climbed up the stairs towards the entrance, expecting to bump into someone and get pushed. Like I suspected, as I opened the door, I bumped into someone.

"Hey! Watch it!", they said. I backed up a bit and saw who I was facing.

"I'm, sorry.."

"Sorry my ass! You did that on purpose!", (Sorry for cussing! 😓 Please forgive me.) as he said that he pushed me, making me fall down the stairs. I closed my eyes, expecting the hard solid concrete underneath me, but instead I felt something soft preventing me from it. I opened my eyes, looking up and seeing a guy. He had brown hair as well as brown eyes. He looked shocked and surprised, but at the same time worried.

"Ma'am, are you alright?", (I know he's all angry and stuff in PDH, but I'm changing the rules a bit, sorry if that disturbs you in anyway.) I nodded with my blank expression. He stood me up, turning his gaze towards the man who pushed me.

"Excuse me, you could've killed her!", the guy just smiled, smirking evilly.

"Like I care if she dies! She's just a parasite who doesn't deserve to live in this world.", the guy went up to him, but what surprised me was that he was much taller then him.

"And what does that make you, eh?", he stood there, unsure of what to say.

"That's what I thought.", he then pushed him inside the school, making him yelp out in pain with a thud. My eyes widen a bit from what I just experienced.

"Hey, are you ok?", my eyes landed on the person who defended me. I slightly smiled, nodding.

"That's good. Here, let me help you.", as he said that, he picked up the notebook that had fallen out of my bag. He grabbed it, eyeing the cover.

"(Y/N), huh? What a beautiful name.", I blushed a light pink, grabbing the notebook kindly out of his hand.

"Thanks...", I said, rubbing the side of my arm in awkwardness.

"Oh, I'm Zenix by the way. What grade are you in?"

"I'm a senior.", he smiled.

"What a coincidence, I'm one too.", I looked up at him, my eyes looking into his brown ones.

"Um, I gotta go.", I said, leaving him behind.