~|GarrothXNerd!Reader|~

📚A/N📚 ~ Hey guys! Welcome to another OneShot! I'm sorry if I haven't posted one in awhile, but yeah! So in this OneShot you're the nerd in Highschool and there's nothing wrong with that because being weird is amazing! Anyways, this was requested by Aura_Angel_Blaze and I hope you guys enjoy!

~Garroth's POV~

"See you next year Bro!", I said, waving my best friend Laurance goodbye. I walked into the school parking lot and got in my car, ready to get home and just sleep all summer vacation. School exams were finally over and luckily I got A's on all of them, well, except for my History test. I failed that one and I'm sure my mom is going to murder me. As I thought of all the ways she could get mad, I drove towards my house. I had finally arrived, not ready to hear her scold me. I got out of the car and closed the door on my way out. With a spare key, I entered my house, scared what might jump at me.

"I'm home!", I yelled and my mom suddenly ran towards me with open arms, embracing me.

"Gar Gar! It's so good to see you!", she said, finally letting me go before I suffocated.

"So, how was school?", as she waited for my answer we walked into the kitchen, as I sat down at the table.

"It was ok, I got my results back.", she jumped in excitement from hearing me say that.

"Oh! What did you get!?", I smiled proudly, taking my exams out and placing them on the table.

"I got all A's.", I said with a cheerful grin. She walked towards my test and picked them up, seeing my good grades. I suddenly remembered the exam I had gotten an F on, making me frown.

"But I failed History.", I said, taking it out. As my mom looked at it, I anticipated for her to yell at me, but instead, she hugged me.

"I'm glad you tried your best sweetie.", she said, making me relived I wasn't in trouble.

"Just make sure to study extra hard next time!", she said with a smile. I nodded happily. She served me a slice of cake as a prize for the rest of my exams. Eventually, the rest of my brothers came with their results as well. Zane had the lowest results, but they were still good. As we all chatted in the living room my dad had finally come home. He entered the living room, seeing us all there.

"Hey boys. How are you doing?", he asked us.

"Were doing fine.", Vylad said. Making the rest of us nod.

"So, what did they say?", my mom asked, making me raise an eyebrow. My dad smiled towards my mother as I stared at them in question.

"I got the job!", my parents embraced each other as we kept our gaze on them.

"What are you guys talking about?", I asked, now curious. They both separated and looked at us with big smiles.

"Your dad got the job he wanted!", my mom yelled, making us more confused. But, doesn't he already have a job?

"This job will pay triple the amount then the last one."

"Wait, last one? Does that mean--"

"You resigned!", me and Vylad yelled, interrupting our brother. My parents nodded, but I could tell there was more to the story.

"There's something missing.", Zane said, making my father frown.

"You see, the thing is, this job is located somewhere very far from here.", I suddenly realized we were moving. In a sudden fit of anger, I ran out of the living room, tears streaming down my face.