~|TravisXAmnesia!Reader|~

📚A/N📚 ~ Hey guys! So today's OneShot is something I've been wanting to do for awhile! I really love the concept of these types of stories, so I decided to give it a go myself! The person who requested this OneShot wanted this to be a TravisXFlirt!Reader and I want to apologize for changing the concept, but I hope it's still good.

Requested By: niqthmares 

My body felt heavy, the warmth of the sun's light shining on my skin. I feel like I hadn't moved for days, maybe even weeks. My senses were fuzzy and my mouth felt dry, my eyes doing their best to stay open, the light too bright for my vision to focus. It may have took me awhile, but alas I was able to see my surroundings. The sight around me looked blurry, everything looking like blobs of colors in a variety of shapes and sizes.

"H-Hel...?" I couldn't speak, my words staying at the back fo my throat, leaving me mute. I could only groan softly, my body feeling numb and limp, my best efforts to lean up futile. However, my hearing was fine, being able to catch the sound of the door opening and a small clang hitting the floor. I turned to the sound of the collision, my vision slowly coming back as I saw a man with white hair, his emerald eyes shimmering in a layer of sadness.

"(Y-Y/N)...?" He asked, his tone almost seeming to break as he spoke. I just stared at him, my expression blank, confused as to who he was and who he was asking for. However, before I could question it any further, he ran towards me, his strong arms embracing me. My body became stiff, a sense of uncomfort shivering down my spine. Who is this man?

"I-I can't believe it's y-you... I thought I lost you..." He broke into tears again, a frown adorning my lips, feeling bad for the guy. The only thing I could do was rub his back, assuring him everything was ok, hoping my confusion wouldn't ruin the moment. He leaned away, his hands on my shoulders, my own (E/C) orbs staring into his now puffy green ones. I bit my lip, guilt eating away at me as I kept staring at the man, unsure if I should tell him I don't know who he is or...

"Oh! Mister Valkrum, nice to see--." I could see a man in a white lab coat walk into the room, his expression blank as he stared at me.

"Miss (L/N)! You're awake!" He stated, rechecking his clipboard the moment he laid eyes on me, possibly rechecking my medical position. I hesitated, looking around as I tried to spot said person. Are they confusing me with someone else?

"(Y/N)?" I turned to look at the white haired man, his eyes showing concern as to why I was so silent, my confusion becoming evident at this point. However, my eyes widen in realization, a finger instinctively going to my chest, pointing myself out.

"Are you talking to me?" I asked, not expecting a name like '(Y/N)' to be my own, liking the way it sounded.

"Yeah, that is your name after all." The pale man said, taken aback by my confusion, his green orbs looking at the doctor in question, the medical professional letting go a small sigh.

"I told you to expect this. She did suffer a major injury to the head after all." The medic pointed out, causing the other guy to step forward his hands forming into fists.

"You said it was possible! I had hope that she wouldn't forget me, her friends, or even herself!" He exclaimed, his actions showing that he was very upset of the circumstances, specifically that ones I was in and yet, I didn't know who he was. Was he someone important to me?    

"Well, the only thing you can hope for now, is to see if she can get her memory back." The doctor said, flipping through the clipboard he had in his hand, his eyes reading the words imprinted on it.