~|VyladXMeifwa!Reader|~

📚A/N📚 ~ This was requested by kayla_the_leafeon and enjoy!

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I ran for my life as I heard the footsteps of the guards of O'khasis behind me. I had escaped my prison cell, almost dying in the process. I kept running, being careful not to bump into any trees. I was imprisoned because I was a very powerful Meifwa. The Lord thought I was a descendant from Lady Irene when I actually was just a very powerful girl born with great powers. I kept running and running, not even looking behind me.

"Don't let her escape!!!", one of them screamed. My heart was racing from all the panic that was running through my body. As I kept running, I found a hole. Luckily, I was small enough to fit in it. I hid myself, panting from the wild goose chase they gave me.

"Where'd she go?!", I kept my mouth shut to not bring any attention.

"We can't let her escape, find her, even if it means burning this whole forest down!", another one demanded. They all ran off into separate directions, as I finally uncovered my mouth. I climbed out, keeping an eye out for anything suspicious. I sighed.

"That was too close.", I said, while fixing my tail. Some dirt and bits of rocks had gotten stuck in my thick fur. I looked around, wondering what to do next. I then felt a sharp pain on my right arm. I looked down and saw a large gash, some blood still spilling out. Crap! I forgot that they shot me with an arrow. I began to walk farther into the forest, making sure to check around me at all times. The more I went into the forest, the more I felt dizzy. It got to a certain point where I had lost too much blood from the injury. I fell to my knees, as the world went black.

~Vylad's POV~

I was walking through the forest, kicking rocks that were in my way. I had been searching for a nice pig that would soon become my dinner. Even though I felt bad for each animal I killed, I reminded myself that I needed to survive. As I was walking, I began hearing yelling. I quickly climbed up a tree, trying to hide myself from the commotion. I noticed a girl with cat ears and a tail running. I winced at the huge gash on her arm, but I didn't pay no mind to it as I saw some guards following her.

"Don't let her escape!!!", I decided I would follow them and see where this would leave to. I pulled my mask up to make it cover my mouth, but not my eyes. I jumped from tree to tree, as I watched the wild goose chase. My eyes then noticed that the Meifwa girl went into a hole. Pretty smart... I then noticed the guards right above her, ignoring the hole.

"Where'd she go?!"

"We can't let her escape, find her, even if it means burning this forest down!", they left without even checking their surroundings. If they're that dumb, then I'm guessing they're from O'khasis. I was still on the tree, seeing if anything else would happen. The girl then got out of the hole and looked at her surroundings. She fixed her tail, getting all the dirt and rocks off of it. She then winced and covered her injured arm in pain. I guess she didn't notice the big gash on her arm. I saw that she was just leaving like if nothing happened. I should probably follow her, don't want her getting caught now. I followed her, making sure to be as quiet as possible. She came to a stop as she began breathing heavily. I raised an eyebrow. What's happening to-- my thoughts were interrupted by her falling down and hitting the ground. Me being the caring person I was, jumped off the tree and went up to her.

"Ma'am?", I asked, shaking her to see if she was awake. She didn't respond to my comment which made me worried. I picked her up, being careful not to grab her tail. I read a book about Meifwa's saying that, the tails were the most sensitive part. Luckily, I was near my campsite, so I ran towards there. It took me more time then it normally would to get there, but nevertheless, I got there. I walked up to some sort of hill, as I stood infront of it. I reached inside my satchel, my fingers landing on a hard object. I took it out and pointed it towards the hill, making it glow. In a short amount of time, the hill opened up slowly like a door. I walked inside and closed the entrance behind me. I walked down the stairs that lead me to a ladder. I climbed it down and carried the girl towards my bed. I laid her down and went to my storage area. I searched through each single chest, trying to find the necessary items. I found some fabric and potions. I walked back to her and applied some drops of the healing potion into her wound. I proceeded to wrap the fabric around her injury after I soaked it a bit with the concoction. I sighed, letting myself lean against the chair I was sitting on.