Please Read||Important Announcements

Hey guys! So I wanted to write a few things in this small update for everyone because I really want to inform you guys. So, to not write everything in one go, I'm going to number the things I want to get across. Thank you for clicking on this and let us proceed.

1. Deleting other updates
I've actually been thinking of doing this for quite some time now. It's been something that bothers me, so after I'm done writing this and have published this, all updates will be gone, but I'll keep my milestones in the description as to not forget what you guys helped me accomplish.

2. Taking a Hiatus
Yep! You heard me correct! I'm taking a hiatus from this book! Now, the reason why I'm doing this is because I need to desperately finish the sequel to my GarrothXReader which I haven't even updated thanks to so much of my time going into this book. I really want to finish writing it by the end of this year so that when it's completed, I can focus on this book solely. I hope you all understand why I'm doing this, if you do, thank you and if you don't, I'm deeply sorry.

3. Thank you
I sincerely want to thank those of you who wait for the next update. Sadly, I don't update as frequently as I used to. I want to take my time when writing, make sure everything is the way I want it written. Sometimes as a writer I don't feel like updating or writing. I just want to watch BTS videos on YouTube, or watch anime and K-Dramas, or just do nothing all day. I also have school and with me now being a sophomore and taking AP Spanish, I'm gonna be busy on the weekdays and weekends. What I'm trying to say is thank you to those of you who understand I can't update every week or every other day. I really appreciate it. So again, thank you.

Well, that's all I have for you guys. So until the next time I write a OneShot, I'll cya guys later and remember, stay beautiful! Bai!

~Melody💖