~|LauranceXHealer!Reader|~

📚A/N📚 ~ Hey guys! Welcome to another OneShot! This OneShot will be a LauranceXReader and you'll be a healer. This one takes place in the MCD AU, so the story makes more sense. I also wanted to give a huge apology for not publishing in such a long time. Anime really gets me distracted, especially ones I want to finish. Anyways, this was requested by b0red_user so I hope you enjoy!

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I walked through the forest in search for some Butterburr for my headache. My eyes kept scanning the ground in search for the herb. As I kept walking, I couldn't help, but look at the beautiful scenery. I could see birds of many species soaring through the air as well as colorful insects. Since I was little, the forest was always my home as it would relax me just by seeing it. I suddenly saw the medicinal herd I had been looking for, carefully plucking it and examining it in the process.

"Perfect!", I said, glad there were no defects in the flower. I grabbed the ones I saw and put them in my satchel, but before I did that, I planted a few back so there could be more when I needed them.

"Ok, I guess I just need some--", my sentence was interrupted by the sound of a bird, but what came out wasn't normal. I walked towards the sound carefully, scared their might be enemies. Once I had finally found the source, I was devastated to see a bird who had broken it's wing. I kindly and carefully picked it up as I cupped its body.

"You poor thing...", It's wing was badly injured that not even medicine could heal it. I guess I should use it. I closed my eyes and put one of my hands over it. I soon began to concentrate my energy onto my hands, as a (F/C) aura began to grow. The aura got brighter the more I concentrated everything on the hurt bird. I finally stopped and opened my eyes to see the broken wing healed. I smiled and placed the small creature on the floor and before I knew it, it was flying again like it was never injured in the first place. I suddenly felt dizzy, dropping to my knees, holding my head.

"I forgot that happens.", my healing power sometimes gave me sudden dizziness whenever I use it too much. My power has also made my life more easier in terms of sickness. Even though it's something that I can use, I prefer to use medicinal herbs to not have to use my healing powers that much. I noticed that the sun was setting, meaning that I had to go home. I began to run towards my destination, ready to get whatever I had left done and hit the hay. As I ran, my ear caught the sound of arguing. I stopped in my tracks and my head was filled with thoughts of what could be going on. My curiosity got the best of me, as I walked towards it. I hid behind a tree and leaned forward just a bit. Arrows flew through the air, landing after losing their momentum. I suddenly noticed a man running away, fear lurking in his eyes. My eyes also caught a large gash on his leg, making me wince.

"AH!", he yelled in agony as an arrow struck through his shoulder. He began to slow down and he finally collapsed to the floor. My eyes widen, my mind filling with panic. Should I leave him, should I help? (Y/N) think!

"Where did he go?!"

"I think he went this way!", the voices of the men scared me, making me run towards the injured man. I picked him up with little strength I had and ran towards my home. Behind me, I could see the light of torches, trying to find the guy I was carrying. I had finally arrived at my "house", quickly opening the secret passage, finally able to calm down. I walked into the long hallways, finally entering my room. I walked towards an extra bed I had and placed him on it. I sighed, relieved I didn't get caught. A thought crossed my mind, making me slightly scared. What if he's a thief or maybe a murderer? I got closer, finally able to get a good look at him. His brown hair was dirty as his slightly tan complexion had smudges of dirt.