"No, it just feels somehow, you know?" Laurent said, hoping Larry would understand.

"Oh," Larry said, then smiled. "Chill, baby. I promise, I going to make you feel so good."

"Larry, I don't know," Laurent said looking at Larry, unsure. Blowjobs hadn't really been his thing.

Larry touched Laurent's face, "Relax, baby, You going to enjoy it this time, okay? You going to feel so good." Larry said as he rubbed Laurent's body.

Laurent nodded and at once, Larry leaned up and kissed Laurent's lips before moving down. He kissed Laurent's shaft slowly, looking at Laurent from the side of his eyes as Laurent closed his eyes in pleasure then he wrapped his lips around Laurent's shaft. He licked his length, his hands playing with Laurent's balls. He trailed his tongue up and down and once he got to the slit, he rolled his tongue on it, tasting Laurent.

"Aa-aaah," Laurent's breathing was hitched. He wanted to scream down the place, and God, it felt so fucking good!

Larry smirked when he heard Laurent moan, he brought his hand up and played with Laurent's nipples, squeezing and pinching. He bobbed his head on Laurent's shaft, he went throat deep almost gagging. Laurent's head flew back in pleasure, he slowly began bucking his hips upwards. He held back the urge to thrust faster and choke Larry but he loved him too much and the pleasure was so much. It felt so good.

"L-L-L... mmmmmh.... Ahhhhh!" He screamed as he started to tap Larry's hands. He wanted to tell him to stop that he was about to cum but Larry kept on bobbing his head increasing the pace.

Larry knew Laurent was about to cum because his breathing had become faster and heavier and he was panting so bad, so he began moving his head from side to side, sucking on Laurent. He too was at the verge of cumming as his own hand pumped his shaft in a blur manner.

"L-La-La... aaah... oooh.." Laurent tapped faster. He didn't want Larry to stop at all but he didn't want to cum in his mouth also. "B-b-baaaaby....." He shot his load in Larry's mouth and Larry stayed put and swallowed every drop. He kept sucking until every drop had stopped. His hands had began slowing down as he too had shot his load and when he stopped he leaned up and hovered over Laurent.

"You still no like?" He asked.

Laurent pulled him up and kissed him like he was his source of living. "I loved it."

"I hungry," Larry said.

"Already?"

Larry chuckled getting off of Laurent, "You nasty. I mean food."

"Oh," Laurent said as Larry laughed, shaking his head and he walked into the kitchen.

Laurent got up, stretching as he went to pick up his clothes and put them on, then he heard clatterings of utensils from the kitchen.

"Larry, you don't have you do that, I'll order something," He said.

"No worry, I gonna cook for you," Larry responded, still going on with whatever he was doing.

"I don't mind, baby, really. I'm sure you're tired."

"Nah, you the one who got his energy sucked out. Go to bed, I'll get you food soon." Laurent's mouth flew open at Larry's response. Where the hell did shy Larry go to?

----

"Why you scared of flying?" Larry asked Laurent as they walked down a beautiful lonely path, during their evening walk. There were pretty flowers on both sides and as they walked, they held out their hands to touch them.

"I don't know," Laurent said from behind Larry. "I just never fancied the idea of going so high in the air, I mean what if it crashes? I'm gonna be splattered on the floor like minced meat."

Larry turned and shoved Laurent playfully, "You so delusional. The possibility of that happening is -1 out of 100."

"Oh, c'mon, have you heard the recent news on plane crashes this year? The number is frightening." Laurent shivered.

"It won't happen to you plane, Lau. I guarantee you," Larry said, walking on.

"It won't happen to my plane, why? Is Jesus gonna be on it?" Laurent asked. He had so many times wished for another means of travelling to countries for jis events other than flying. Maybe, teleportation.

Larry turned around and wrapped his hands around Laurent's waist. "Yes, he gonna be there and wherever he is, there's total security," He pecked Laurent's lips. "Plus, I going to be there too, to protect you. And if you get too scared, you know what I going to do?"

Laurent shook his head, gaze not leaving Larry's. "Tell me."

"I.. " He leaned in, so his lips were inches from Laurent's ear. "...I going to make sweet love to you on you seat there and you going to forget about the crazy turbulences and crashes." Larry bit Laurent's earlobe and once he felt Laurent shiver and Laurent pull him in, he pushed Laurent, laughing.

Laurent pouted as Larry walked on, laughing. "Babe, that's not fair."

"What?" Larry chuckled, as he turned to face Laurent walking backwards.

"You know," Laurent said stretching out his arms for Larry to come into.

Larry walked again into his embrace and kissed his lips passionately but quickly then he pulled away.

"No," Laurent whined.

"Haha, sorry. Someone is gonna see us." Larry said as he turned around and continued walking.

"No one will."

"They will," Larry said, not looking back as he bounced down the path, happily.

"They won't." Laurent said, laughing at Larry's childish behaviour.

"Okay," Larry turned around,  uet again walking backwards.  "Let's make a deal. If you can catch me, you do whatever you want." And with that he turned around and took off.

It took a while for Laurent to understand what Larry said but once he did, he picked up his pace and chased after Larry. Larry should only pray he doesn't catch up to him.

A/n: I just wanted to update today! I haven't been feeling too good for a while but since I'm all better, hopefully I'm going to begin updating frequently again. ☺