EPILOGUE

NOT EDITED:

With her arm looped with her father's, Sapphire walked down the aisle, her eyes set on the man she was about to tie the knot with. He smiled down at her with a wicked glint in his eyes. She could still feel the sweat soreness between her legs and her cheeks heated up as the memory of the previous night flashed before her eyes. They had barely slept last night, and as a reason her makeup artists had put a hell of an effort to conseal her puffy eyes.

But all in all, it was worth the effort and it wouldn't be a shocker if her name was listed amongst the world's most beautiful brides. The figure hugging silk wedding dress that she wore fitted her perfectly showing off her slim waist. She looked younger and prettier then ever and every single man in attendance in this ceremony secretly wished she might change her mind of getting married.

Bennett narrowed his eyes at the group of teenage boys who were staring at his soon to be bride with a dreamy haze in their eyes. Back off you pups, she's MINE. He thought to himself as he glared at them. He tore his eyes off them and turned his attention back to his bride and his eyes softened. "Beautiful." he murmured to Himself as he studied her from head to toe.

"Dude, stop staring at her like that. It's creepy." Ryan hissed snapping him out of his thoughts. "I'm not staring at her," He snapped making his brother's laugh. "Sure you aren't." Cameron muttered, joining with Ryan for the first time. "We'll see what do you have to say about this on your own wedding." Bennett muttered making them chuckle. "Oh please, I wouldn't stare at my bride like she Was a piece of meat." he replied, obviously they were having fun at his cost.

Her heart pounded in her chest as they neared the altar. To say she was nervous would be an understatement. God, she was freaking out. "Don't be scared my child," Patrick said as he watched the nervous look on her face. "He loves you Sapphire, and I know he's going to take good care of you and your sons. Trust him my child, that guy was ready to take a bullet for you. And in today's world, it's almost impossible to find such a man."

He kissed her on the cheeks as he handed her over to Bennett of course with an order to take care of her. Bennett smiled at her and her cheeks flushed, "You look...beautiful." he whispered loud enough for her to hear. "Thank you." She murmured with a shy smile. "Can't wait to peal you out of that dress." he said loud enough for the priest to hear, who cleared his throat awkwardly.

" Friends, we have joined here today to share with Bennett and Sapphire an important moment in their lives. Their time together, they have seen their love and understanding of each other grow and blossom and now they have decided to live out the rest of their lives as one." the priest began the ceremony and all the hushed whispers quietened as they watched the beautiful union with misty eyes.

The wows were taken and the rings were exchanged. And the knot was finally tied. Bennett stared at his wife in owe as they mingled with the guests who were eager to congratulate the newly wedded. But truth be told, all he wanted was to whisk her away from the crowd and take her back to bed and make love to her again and again and again. The thought pleased him dearly but he knew he might be thrown on the couch for the rest of their honeymoon if he pulled out such a stunt.

And if that happens, he wouldn't be able to keep his promise to his boys. A promise to give them a little sister or a brother but preferably a sister. Well, that was a deal he had made with them, in order to let him take their Mommy away from them for quite some time. Though Sapphire wasn't pleased at the thought of staying away from her sons for weeks, she didn't have much say in it.

"Sapphire hon, I think you should go and change into something comfortable before you leave for your honeymoon." Gena insisted. "No!" Bennett objected making them all stare at him with raised eyebrows. His cheeks flushed in embarrassment and he cleared his throat awkwardly, "Well, what I'm saying is..." but he was interrupted in the middle. "Okay, ladies and gentlemen, what my brother is trying to say is he wants to do the honour of undressing his bride." Ryan declared making everyone laugh.

"Ryan." Bennett warned making him chuckle, "Oh please, wasn't that what you were thinking?" he challenged earning a smack at his back. "Auch!!" he hissed making a few girls giggle, which fueled his enthusiasm to embarrass his brother. Sapphire looked as red as tomatoes as most of their family took turns to tease them and pass double meaning comments that was directly and indirectly thrown towards them.

"Okay, okay. That's enough for now," Patrick said as he joined the table. "Oh, don't ruin the fun Dad," Logan said earning a glare from his father that immediately shut him off. "okay ladies and gentlemen, on this auspicious moment, I would like to raise a toast in honour of my beautiful daughter and her husband. These two couple have gone through so many ups and downs in their journey and have bravely over come all the obstacles in their path."

"And today here they are, setting an example to every one that true love can never be separated. I have so much to say to my daughter today, so much to apologise, so much to learn from her. But I think it would be extremely rude on my side to make the newly wedded wait to escape the crowd and live their happily ever after." the crowd cheered and laughed at his words as he talked for a few more minutes and then officially announced the departure of the newly wedded.

The crowd gathered by the deck in order to wave goodbye to the newly married couple. The tossing of the bouquet was done and the crowd was already wild with excitement. "This was the most beautiful wedding I had ever seen." one of the guests had honestly admitted and the media had already swooned around the awaiting yacht that had been a gift from Patrick to his daughter. The newly wedded waved at the crowd as the ship left the deck and into the ocean.

"Finally, I have you all to myself." Bennett purred as he wrapped his arms around her waist and stared at her beautiful eyes. Sapphire giggled, "The same goes for you as well." She said. "I still don't believe the twins let us leave without much of a fuss." She said in a confused tone. "Maybe they have been hugely motivated by my offer." he replied making her narrow her eyes at him. "What have you done?" She demanded. He gave her a sloppy kiss and replied.

"Nothing much, just promised them a little sister when we return." her cheeks flushed in embarrassment and she playfully punched him on his chest. "Your such an asshole." She murmured as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He smiled down at her, "And you are in love with this asshole." he said. "Yes I am." She admitted with a cute blush tinting her cheeks. "So, tell me Mrs Milton, shall we go work on our little present for our boys?" he asked with a wink.

THE END