16

SAPPHIRE hugged the file in her hand, as she walked into the boy's dormitory. She had been there so many times that the weird looks she received from the boys didn't bother her much. At least not any more. In fact, she was way too happy to think about anything else other then her Bennett. She turned around the corner and walked into another set of corridors. The place looked exactly like her dormitory other then the fact that it was occupied by the boys .

Walking straight to the room number 507, she raised her hand like she was about to knock. But paused when she noticed that the door was ajar. A devilish grin appeared on her beautiful face as an idea flashed in her mind. Yes! She was going to surprise him. Why should it always be him? She gently pushed the door open and quietly entered the room making sure she didn't make any noise.

She stood at the doorway in order to make sure that the coast was clear. Luckily the door way consisted of a narrow passage that led into the spacious dorm room much bigger then her's. Laughter could be heard from inside and she couldn't help but groan inwardly. The boys were here and she wasn't a least bit happy about it.

It's not like she didn't like his friend it's just that they didn't like her. Most of the students here were born with silver spoons and snobbishness ran in their blood. Nobody here in this college knew that her father was none other then Patrick Rodriguez and she wanted to keep it that way. She didn't want people to befriend her just because her father was the richest man on earth.

Thankfully her Bennett was nothing like them. He was the sweetest guy she had ever met. Her first boyfriend and also the love of her life. He was always by her side whenever she needed and she believed he would always be. They had been dating for almost a year. And she couldn't wait to give their relationship to a whole new meaning. After what she was about to tell him she knew it will.

She was so lost in thoughts that she didn't realise that she hadn't stopped moving, until she reached the end of the passage almost stepping into the spacious room. Taking a deep breath she took a step forward but paused as her ears picked up the conversation the boys were having. "Can you believe it? She actually thought I loved her." She heard his familiar voice say making the boys burst into fits of laughter.

Were they talking about her?

"I still don't believe, you actually got her in bed with you." one of the boys commented making Bennett chuckle. "Come on Ted, I'm Bennett Milton after all. I can get any girl I want to-" he said a smug smile playing at the corner of his mouth. For almost a second she couldn't even recognise him.

This couldn't be her Bennett. Her Bennett wasn't like this. He could never talk about her like that. He loved her and he.....And that's when reality hit her. It was all a lie, a big fat lie. He never loved or he would never. All he ever wanted from her was sex, sex and only sex.

"It took you quite a while though," one of the boys said making Bennett roll his eyes. Sure he was offended by his friends comment. But he didn't let it show on his face. He was too strong to be hurt by some random jock's lame desperate comment. Morphing his face into his signature smug smile he said, "I know it took me quite a while but Hell! It was worth the wait. The girl sure knows how to pleasure a man. I really couldn't believe it was her first time."

She could feel tears rolling down her cheeks as she stood there and heard him brag about what an idiot she was to think Bennett Milton was into her. Maybe he was right? Maybe she was an idiot to think that she could be happy for once. Maybe she was an idiot to believe that she would have her happily ever after like those cheesy romance novels she read.

Noel, watched his friend as he kept bragging about the bet he had with the other boys. Honestly, he didn't like any of it. He knew how Sapphire was and he knew she didn't deserve it. In fact he believed nobody should be treated like that. He had never been in favour of this stupid bet. And would never be. To be very honest he never liked anything that has to do with Sapphire.