18

A/N:

Hello readers!

Sorry for the late update. I know I had promised to update on 4th, but something came up and I couldn't finish the chapter.

But I promise I'm going to make it up to you guys by updating regularly. YES! There's going to be regular update. And you don't have to wait for long.

Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter. Don't forget to comment and vote. 😄😄

P's: Happy reading 😄

___________________________________

"Daddy, why can't we go inside?" Evan asked innocently as they kept staring at the boutique from across the street. They had been there all morning and none of them had stepped out of the car. Bennett tore his eyes off the store and turned towards him with a serious expression. "No Ev, we are secret agents remember? They should not see us or else we will lose."

"But why Daddy? Why can't they see us?" Ethan asked from the back see as their eyes met in the rare view mirror. Bennett sighed, God! How was he going to tell them that their Mommy wasn't going to be happy if she finds out that they had been stalking her all day. He shouldn't have come up with such a lame idea in the first place.

Secret agents,really? What was he thinking? He should have thought about it before he vaguely declared that they were going to be secret agents for a day and were out on a mission. Now he was stuck with two confused kids who kept asking questions after questions to which he had no answers.

"That's because Daddy is stalking your Mommy and Mommy will be furious if she finds out." Ryan said winking at his brother. "Daddy what is stalking?" Ethan asked. Bennett glared at his brother and turned his attention back to his son. "Stalking means -" "Stalking means following people without them knowing." Ryan said flashing his brother another smug look.

"Daddy why are we following Mommy? And where are the bad guys? Are they hurting Mommy?" Evan demanded sounding a lot like his mother (When furious). Bennett glared at his brother, why the hell did he bring this moron with them? "No baby nobody's hurting Mommy." he said trying to calm him down.

"But Daddy you said they are very bad and they will hurt people. What if they hurt Mommy? We need to go and save her." Ethan explained sounding like a commander who was in-charge of a great mission. "Yes Daddy we need to save Mommy!!" Evan pipped in agreement. "Even I think we should go and save Mommy." Ryan said amusement clear in his voice.

Bennett slumped back on his seat and closed his eyes. Great, now he was officially screwed. And all credit goes to his good for nothing brother who had decided to tag along with them like a lost puppy. God! He should have just dumped him instead of letting him join them. Now he had no clue how was he going to console his two little brats.

Maybe Sapphire was right. They were a handful. He could hear them discuss a plan to take down the bad guys and save their Mommy and he wanted to laugh at how funny it sounded and cry at the same time. He could hear Ryan join the conversation and he wanted to hit him with his boot. That punk! He was having fun messing with his boys.

"What do you think Ben?" Ryan said bringing him out of his thoughts. "What?" he snapped suddenly irritated with this whole situation. "We are going to sneak into the store and save Mommy. Would you like to join?" he asked pulling a poker face at him. Bennett turned towards his sons who stared at him expectantly and sighed.

There was no getting out of this mess now. Unbuckling his seat belt he once again stared at the boys who were now grinning at him. "Wise choice brother." Ryan grinned earning another glare from his brother. "Come on boys let's go save Mommy." Ryan declared as he stepped out of the car followed by the twins. Bennett took a deep breath and stepped out of the car. Now there was no turning back.
.
.
.