PROLOGUE

BENNETT MILTON, stood in front of the large glass window overlooking the New York City from the top floor of his seventy storied New York Headquarters. His hand in the pocket of his perfectly tailored Suit pants, as he watched the sun set.

Another day had come to an end, and he still couldn't find any trace of her. It has been so long that he has almost given up . But still, a part of him believed that he will find her. But how do you find someone who doesn't want to be found?

He had broken her heart. Or say ripped it apart. For what? A stupid bet, which did not mean anything to him. He still couldn't forget her face when he saw her standing at the doorway with teary eyes, she had heard him brag to his friends how easy it was to bed her.

And that was the last time he had seen her. He regretted not going after her that night. Maybe, he could have stopped her? Or at least would have explained to her that he hadn't meant anything that he had said.

He knew what he did to her was wrong and nobody deserves to be treated like that. But he is ready to do anything and everything possible to get her back. He loved her, so much that he was ready to wait for her all his life.

"Bennett are you even listening?" Cameron snapped bringing him out of his thoughts.

"What is it this time Cam?" Bennett snapped in a bored tone, walking back to his desk. It's not new for him that his brothers come to him complaining about each other, like five year olds.

"Seriously Ben! You didn't hear anything I have been saying to you ?" Cam demanded giving his brother a 'Are you serious?' kind of look.

"No I didn't. Now tell me what did he do this time?" He replied turning his attention back to his paperwork.

Cam opened his mouth to answer but even before he could say anything, the door to Bennett's office was burst open and Ryan Milton walked in with a really pissed off look on his face.

"What the hell is your problem Cam? Why can't you mind your own fucking business?" he demanded glaring daggers at his brother.

"What my problem is? You are my problem." Cam shouted getting up from his chair.

"I'm warning you Cam stay out of my business. Or else-"

"Or else what?" Cam challenged stepping in front of his little brother.

"Enough boys." Bennett growled having enough of their shit . "If you wanna fight The door is that way. I won't be entertaining any of your nonsense in my office."

"Why do you always take his side?" Ryan demanded, folding his hands before his chest, pouting like a child.

"Does it look like I'm picking sides?" Bennett snapped at him letting his anger surface.

"Chill bro..I was just trying to say-" But he was cut off as Bennett's phone started buzzing. It was Henry Temple; a private detective he had hired to find Saphire. He grabbed the phone from the table and answered it.

"This better be important." He snapped the moment he heard Henry's voice.

"We found her Boss." He felt his heart miss a beat. "Where is she?" He demanded trying really hard to sound as calm and composed as possible.

"Just a few towns away from the City." Henry replied.

Cameron and Ryan exchanged confused looks, as they watched their brother smile for the first time in years.

"My,my, brother, you look like you just found the doorway to heaven." Ryan commented as he watched his brother put his phone back on his desk .

"Boys, I guess you should go back to your apartments and start packing." he simply stated getting up from his chair retrieving his coat from the stand.

"But why?" Cameron demanded in a confused tone, as he watched his brother put his coat on.

"We are going on a road trip." He answered and walked out of the office without looking back.