2

"Won't you invite me in love?" Bennett asked as he studied her beautiful face. He still couldn't believe that he has finally found her. After all these years, he had almost given up. But thank god he didn't lose hope, or else he could have never seen her again.

"Bennett!" she breathed his name as she blinked several times making sure she wasn't seeing things. He watched her as she stood there frozen lost in her own thoughts.

He took this time to check her out. Her blonde hair was dyed black and she might have gained a few healthy pounds. The last time he had seen her she was as skinny as a stick. And she wasn't wearing her glasses which she most probably stopped wearing.

"Why are you here Bennett?" she asked or rather demanded as she finally composed herself. No way in the hell would she let him know the effect he had on her.

"Aren't you happy to see me again Princess?" he asked stepping forward making her gulp in anticipation. "Why are you here?" she repeated ignoring the butterflies in her stomach.

"Let us in,Sapphire. We don't want to disturb the neighbours do we?" he asked raising an eyebrow, still trying to sound calm. Honestly, he was anything but calm.

"No way I'm letting you in." She snapped making him smirk. "Why? Is your lover hiding in there?" he snapped back getting really annoyed with her hostile behaviour.

"Look Bennett, I have somewhere to be. So please don't waste my time. Just leave, I have nothing to do with you." She replied with a heavy sigh. "You are not going anywhere until you hear me out." he growled making her flinch.

"Bennett, that's not the way you speak to a lady." Ryan snapped at his brother stepping forward. "I'm so sorry about my brother's rude behaviour. You must be Sapphire? I'm Ryan." He introduced himself kissing the back of her hand.

"Keep your hands to yourself asshole." Cameron interrupted pushing Ryan off Sapphire. "I apologise on behalf of my brothers Sapphire. I know you don't want to invite us in, but what we want to speak to you is important." he stated stepping forward.

"Look, I get what you are trying to say. But I'm sorry I really can't talk right now. I have somewhere to be." She replied trying to sound as polite as possible.

"No you are not going anywhere Sapphire . And you both back off. You both have nothing to do here so please go back to the car and let me handle this my way." Bennett growled gaining attention from people around.

"Is everything alright Sapphire? Are these men bothering you?" One of the neighbours asked as he walked up them. "Yes Mr Davis, they are just leaving." She replied not wanting to create a scene.

"Are you sure? If you want I could call Steven?" he asked eying the three men who looked like they had just stepped out of a fashion magazine "Yes I'm sure." She replied with a small smile.

"Okay then, if they bother you don't hesitate to call me. I will be more than willing to kick their asses." he replied as he walked back to his porch. "Look guys I really got to go. So please-" she pleaded desperately.

Bennett shook his head "No I'm not going anywhere till you-" But Cam cut him off in the middle. "I don't think she is ready to talk Ben. I think we should give her some time." he stated placing a hand on his brother's shoulder.

"Fine I will leave, but we are not done here." Bennett snapped at her and turned around to leave along with his brothers. "Mommy Ethan broke my car." Evan cried making the men turn around.

"I will buy you a new one honey. Now get in its getting cold out here." She replied hoping Bennett didn't see him. But it was too late, he was once again standing right in front of her, his eyes glued to Evan.

"Holy crap! This is a hundred percent Milton product." Ryan commented as he studied the little boy clinging to his Mommy's shirt. "Shut up Ry." Cameron snapped at his brother making him shut up.

"What? Look at his black hair and grey eyes and that smile...he definitely is a Million product." Ryan snapped defensively. "Shut up Ryan." Cam warned slapping his back.

" lEvan baby, will you go inside? Mommy will be back in a minute." she whispered to him as she bent down and kissed his cheeks. "No Mommy I want to stay with you." He protested and she wanted to cry.

"Hey there! What's your name buddy?" Cameron asked as bent down to get a better look at the boy. "My name is Evan Edward Grey." He replied with a toothy grin. "And how old are you?" he asked.

"Ok that's enough Evan. Get inside the house now."Sapphire ordered interrupting them. She knew what Cam was trying to do. And no way in hell she would let that happen.

Bennett stood there frozen, as he watched the little boy. His hands balled into fists. He didn't know what to think right now. The boy looked so much like him that every part of his brain kept telling him that the boy was his.

He glanced at Sapphire and could see all the colour drain from her face. And he could feel all his questions being answered. How could she keep something like this from him?

He stepped forward as he looked her straight into the eyes. "Is he mine?" was the first thing he asked making her shudder. This is not the way she wanted him to find out. Hell, she had never thought he would ever find out.

"Answer me Sapphire, is he mine?" Bennett growled making her flinch. "I think we should discuss this inside." Cameron insisted. "I guess you are right. Will you please come in?" Sapphire asked ignoring her pounding heart.

"Evan baby, please go back to your room. Mommy has some important things to discuss." she asked Evan as she let the men enter her small yet beautiful house. "But Mommy I want to protect you." He whined pouting .

"No I will protect Mommy." Ethan yelled jumping out of nowhere with her red scarf tied around his neck like a cape. She heard the gasps from the brothers.

"Holy Mother fu-" Ryan started but couldn't complete his sentence as Cameron covered his mouth. "Not in front of the kids Ry." he warned making Ryan roll his eyes.

Sapphire cautiously grabbed her phone from the coffee table and typed a quick text to Emily. And turned her attention back to the situation. She knew she was trapped from all directions. But there's always a way out right?

"Ethan...Evan, go back to your room now." She ordered making the boys turn towards her. "But Mommy..." Ethan protested pouting . "Go to your room now." She commanded angrily, leaving the boys no other choice than going back to their room.

Bennett watched the twins as they walked out of the room grumbling something to each other. They were so alike that it was really difficult to tell them apart. He turned his attention back to Sapphire and stated "We need to talk."