Chapter 35 (LAST CHAPTER)

Chapter 35

Jade POV

the summer had flown past in like 34 chapters of a story! I was going to have to go back to school tomorrow. The boys were gonna come back tomorrow at 6 so I could see them after school. Well i'm not actually going to go to school, me and Misty are gonna ditch, she'a still shaken up about the whole Blaze thing.

*the next day*

Me and Misty had spent the whole day in the shopping centre, we invites Abbie but she had to go to the doctors or something like that. I looked over at Misty, she was much better now. I knew that she would never be able to forget Blaze but hopefully she would be able to move on and find someone else. By the time we had finished shopping it was 4 so when we got back to the boys house it was 5:30 and Abbie was cooking pasta I think.

When the boys came we all said hi and to everyone's surprise misty actually acnolaged them and said hi. After we had ate the pasta Abbie made, which tasted really good Harry and I went to his room. We both sat on the bed and just talked about anything and everything. I don't know when but I eventually fell asleep but before I did I think I heard Harry whisper I love you.

That was the first time he had said that. I quickly shot up when I heard it and turned to face him. He looked kinda worried, I leaned towards him and whispered

"I love you too"

He smiled and we both kissed. We both fell asleep after that.

I woke up the next day at 7:40 to get ready for school. When I was ready I looked at the clock am it said it was 8:15 I had another 15 minutes till I had to leave. I woke up Harry ad made him make pancakes for me. I quickly scoffed them down and went to the door, I turned around and gave Harry a kiss before leaving.

"I LOVE YOU" I shouted remembering

I turned back to look at him, still walking away.

"I love you too" he said with a smile on his face.

I walked to school happy that everything had turned or alright. I could be myself and not be scared of getting judged because as long as My friends were there then I would be alright.

THE END

A/N

I hope u enjoyed it,I always hate ending stories because this is the end,I hope to see yu all again in our next fanfic.

I hate M for making me end this, but I suppose she was right when she said that the story was dragging on. I hoped you enjoyed it I know that we enjoyed writing the story :)  Well I suppose this is bye for now :') ILYMTNANMNNBS HUFFLEPUFF XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

🎉 Du hast The Emo Girl Who's Afraid to Fall in Love (Harry Styles fanfiction) fertig gelesen 🎉