Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Harry's POV

I guess things between me and Jade were going good,we were having our first date today,I thought it would be better to go at night but she said she had to go out at 9 tonight so I guess we would have to be back by then. I wasn't quite sure where to take her,she wasn't really like other girls she was more Jadeish. I didn't know what she would like so I was probably gonna take her to a movie but there won't be much watching going on,if you know what I mean,I meant talking you lot just have dirty minds.

I wasn't normally bothered or scared about dates,but this was different...I liked Jade and I felt like I needed to make this perfect for her,jeez I sound so...not Harryish. I had an hour till the date started but I didn't really need it. I just put on my skinny jeans,a t-shirt and I put my beanie on. I had a rehearsal tomorrow so I should probably practise some song words,but I can't be bothered. The hardest thing about tonight is I need to tell Jade about our tour...

One Direction are going on a tour,but we aren't allowed to bring anybody with us so I guess me and Jade will have to try the long distance relationship thing,but she could still stay at our house and use our stuff,somebody needs to keep Abbie company. I wonder how Abbie took the whole tour thing. Shit gonna be late, better go and see if jade is ready. 

Jade POV

I movied harry and mys date up a bit so that i could be at my house at 9,I just said I was busy at nine,he didn't really mind. I couldn't wait,I knew that after tonight I wouldn't see harry that much but you never know what could happen. I was starting to really like him and i knew he probably won't hurt me,I was worried for nothing. I can't wait our date is in an hour,shit I gotta get ready. 

I got out some of my clothes which I was kind of running low on,I had 3 differed outfits but each day I have been finding ways to style them differently. I was running out of styles so I guess the good thing about going home is I get all my clothes back. I put on my black skinny jeans with the spikes around the pockets,I had on a black belie top because it was hot-ish outside and I teased my hair. Finally I did my make up and had a nice shadowy black on for eye shadow and basically I looked alright. 

I looked at the time,it was 5,the hardest bit of this date will be telling harry I'm going home...

Jade's step-dad Peter's POV

"Alright honey it is all sorted,Little Jade will be back at 9'o clock" I said to my stupid wife.

The only good thing about this is now  I had a plan ,I saw her kissing some boy in the news so I would make a Little deal with her. I will let her stay with her stupid boyfriend for the summer if she comes back and becomes the perfect child. I was pretty sure that Harry person would change her either way. In the end I will always get my way,and it is Jennifer's and Jade's birthday in a few days,so I have to go out and get Jennifer some drinks,she's Turing 17,if she has drinks at her party she'll be more popular. My wife still hasn't found out I'm using her and her stupid daughters so I have the perfect family. mwah ha ha

A/N

I know it is short but We want the date to be one long chapter (: so hope u enjoy,love yu. M xxx

hello! i will be writing the date date chapter so brace yourselfs for a descriptive chapter!(brace yourself uis my new catch phrase btw) ILYMTNANMNNBS HUFFLEPUFF XXXXXXXXXX