Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Jade's POV

I reached under the sink and started moving my hands around to try and find the ra-

"JADE, OPEN UP!" i heard Misty shout from outside the door.

I quickly closed the small door under the sink, took some toilet paper and wet it so that it looked like i was wiping by face from tears. When i looked in the mirror to make sure i looked convincing enough i realized there was a knife on top of the toilet, the part where you do the plumbing or something. Really?! i had spent ages looking for something and there was a knife right there!

I opened the door, feeling pissed, to a worried looking Blaze and Misty. I walked past them and they stayed silent knowing better than to say anything to me right now.

“Harry wants to explain what happened to you.” Blaze said looking at his phone while Misty glared at him.

“NO WAY IN HELL IS SHE GOING TO MEET HIM, that littl-“Misty started but got interrupted by me

“I can make my own decision.”

I decided to go see Harry; he at least deserved a chance to explain. I walked out of the apartment and went to Harry’s house. I stepped in and there was Harry...

Blaze’s POV

I was currently holding Misty restraining her from bringing Jade back.

“I can’t- I can’t just let her gooooo.” She said

“They need to sort this out.” I said to her which seemed to silence her.

After about an hour of calming her down and tea, I got a text from Skye, one of our friends.

We’re playing football at the park, wanna come?-Skye

“Hey Misty, can I go play football with Skye at the park?” I asked Misty, I didn’t really wanna leave her alone but I wanted to go to the park.

She nodded and I left. I got to the park and a couple more of our friends were there as well as Skye. We started playing football until I kicked the ball into a nearby river. I didn’t wanna get it but i knew that i’d have to so i told everyone i’d get it and headed towards the river. I took off my jacket and stepped into the cold water. The ball was conveniently in the middle of the river so i had to swim over to it. Once i did i tried to swim back but my foot got stuck on something.

“Hey guys, i can’t get out!” I yelled to my friends

“ha ha, very funny Blaze. Enough of your jokes come out so we can continue playing.” Yelled Skye

Some of them looked sort of worried but not too worried. They thought i was joking. It then started to rain and the water lever rose up. I started kicking my legs but only my right one moved. I then shouted at them to help me but they couldn’t hear me because of the loud drops of rain on the water. The water then started to go over my mouth and nose; it was now covering my head.

“BLAZE KEEP YOUR HEAD UP, WE’VE CALLED AN AMBULANCE THEY’RE COMING. DON’T GIVE UP!” shouted a distant voice.

I tried to listen to it but i was tired, not only from kicking my legs (well leg), but also of life. I started thinking of all the reasons why i should give up but the one thing that made me not want to was Misty and Jade.  I had to keep going for them. I did but then suddenly i couldn’t see anything and i stopped having thoughts.

Misty’s POV

After Blaze had left i decided to call Zayn over because i was bored. He came over and we just chilled and argued about blue hair being awesome. I don’t know how it happened but the conversation ended up with us both leaning in to kiss each other. My brain was telling me no, that i have a boyfriend and this is wrong but my heart was telling me to go for it because it felt right. Just as our lips were about to touch my phone buzzed. We awkwardly leaned away from each other both embarrassed about what had nearly happened. I nearly kissed Zayn?! What?! I looked at my phone and it was a text, from Skye...

I ran to my car not thinking about anything but Blaze.

A/N

Ok. So basically I may or may not have accidentally deleted this chapter... but its back now! The thing is it’s not the same so if you were reading this and then it suddenly changed that’s because i rewrote it. Anyways M is probably gonna kill me when she next sees me so wish me luck! I’m sure more happened in this chapter but at least you got the jist of it. I hope it was okay! It’s not M’s work but it’s better than nothing. Keep reading, this fanfic is half decent! Comment and vote and all the normal stuff please :) ILYMTNANMNNBS HUFFLEPUFF :D XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX