Chapter 5

Chapter 5 

Jade's POV

I woke up to my mum's lovely shrieking voice telling me to get up off my lazy ass. A lovely thing to wake up to first thing in the morning. 

"MUM, SHUT UP! I'M AWAKE, HONESTLY!" I screamed while pulling on my clothes.

I walked downstairs and decided that today I was gonna have breakfast just to annoy my mum.

Normally I didn't have breakfast because I didn't have enough time for it and I was way too fat. No one said anything about it, they preferred not to see me first thing in the morning. Which is why me eating my breakfast would definitely piss her off. Mwah ha ha.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed a banana; apparently eating bananas make you happy because there is a chemical in them or something so I thought maybe that would get me in a better mood. When my mum saw me sat down in the chair she looked a bit shocked but then her normal straight face came back onto her face. 

"So where have you been the last two days?" she asked calmly but I knew she wouldn't stay like that for much longer.

"I don't know what you're talking about; I mean where would I go?" I said avoiding her question which she obviously noticed. 

"You didn't answer my question. Why haven't you been at school!" she shouted.

Great, what the hell am I gonna say.

"I... Eh..." I was about to say something when I was cut off by her.

"YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND DON'T YOU!? NO THAT'S NOT IT, IS IT?! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! YOU ARE RUINING THIS FAMILY! YOU ALWAYS CAUSE UNNECESSARY PROBLEMS! ALL I WANT, ALL I WANT IS A PERFECT FAMILY. BUT NO YOU HAVE TO GO AND RUIN EVERYTHING!" she screamed.

I knew that she felt this way, I mean she always reminded me but it still hurt every time. It's not my fault that I’m different, I mean I can't change that. 

"Bye." I whispered.

I didn't know where I was going, I just wanted to get out of here.

“WHERE ARE YOU GONNA GO! IN FACT I DON'T EVEN CARE JUST GET OUT AND DON'T COME BACK!" she screamed at me as I walked out the house.

I didn't know what to do so I decided that I would just go to the shopping centre and try for my BVB top again.

When I got there I went to the shop and just my luck, the top I wanted was sold out. Karma really did hate me.

I looked at my phone and it said it was one so I decided that I should probably eat something, I got a hot dog and Pepsi. I sat down on a bench and just thought about what I was gonna do. I probably looked like I was gonna burst into tears but I wasn't gonna let them out, nope I wasn't gonna let my mum get to me even if everything she said was true. I had finished my hot dog and now I was just staring into space. I didn't even notice two guys sit at either side of me. 

"Are you ok?" said a familiar voice, it sounded like Harry.

Wait, why would Harry be here?

I literally jumped up because I had gotten a fright. I sat back down and turned to my left to see Harry sitting there and then I turned to my right to see Zayn. I wonder why they were here, are they like stalking me?

Oh stop flattering yourself Jade. Like they would want to stalk you, but then why did I keep seeing them? They were both looking at me with worried looks on their faces. They probably thought I was crazy.

"Yeah I’m fine... I’m just gonna... Eh bye." I said trying to sneak away.

Harry grabbed my wrist which reminded me of when he grabbed my wrist the last time and I hurt my leg so I just decided to turn around so I was facing them and ask Harry what he wanted.