Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Harry's POV

i had been waiting for 3 hours the next day for the boys to come to the hospital. i just wamted them to come and take me to London so i could go and see Jade. i couldn't stop thinking about her, i needed to see her. i couldn't help but feel bad about her being in a coma because i felt like it was my fault.

it is your fault, said my conscience

i just decided to ignore it and i stared at the clock. it was only 10am, the boys had probably just woke up. I was just about to turn on the TV that was in the room when 4 figures walked through the doors. It was Louis,Liam,Niall and Zayn(A/N who else would it be? :) -H) i got off the bed and walked over to them grabbing my phone from the table that was beside my bed on the way.

"Lets's go guys"i said smiling.

just as i was about to walk out the door Zayn put his hand in my chest to stop me. i looked up at him with a confused expression on my face.

"Harry you can't leave yet" Zayn said

"What! why not?they said that i could leave today" i said annoyed, i really wanted to see Jade.

"Harry, you know fine well that's not how hospitals work. they can't just let you leave after less than 24 hours after nearly getting killed."Zayn said

i just huffed and walked back to the bed and sat down, i didn't want to start another fight with anyone.

"Have you heard any news about Jade? I really need to go to London!" i said

"she's still in a coma and Harry you can't go to London" Louis said

i was gonna scream at him and ask him why not but i decided against it. Niall obviously understood that i felt this way because he said,

"Harry, Modest! are really mad and they're not just gonna let you leave randomly and we need to do concerts and stuff here. i know you're worried about Jade but we need to think about the fans"(A/N thanks Niall, sorry i know this isn't real. anyways back to the story-H)

i just sighed and lay back on my bed.

it was now 8 and the hospital were finally letting me go after their last check ups. me and the boys had spent the last few hours talking. i hadn't really been paying attention just nodding and stuff. i was too busy thinking about Jade, i nearly dropped juics all over Liam because i was thinking about her so much. when we finally got back to the tour bus that we were staying in during the tour we all just sat down and talked or played on our phones.

"oh, Harry Managment said we could go back to London for the weekend"Liam said randomly

i jumped up and started grating the cheese(A/N just wanna say, it is a strange dace move i made up. i dont know why i just wanted Harry to do it. just imagine someone grating cheese while hopping from foot to foot, your welcome. soz but im wierd you guys need to learn that :) -H) that means we could go tomorrow, yay. then i could go see Jade and apologize, well if it was like the movies and the person could still hear you even though they were in a coma. i just hoped she was doing okay.

A/N

HI!I wrote this chapter sorry if it was rubbish. i guess thats it. oh wait i wanted to ask you, what are your favourite 1D ships? i don't like to pick them but if i had to then it would be Niam(they would be so cute) and Zarry (their hottness combined, oh, i cant even) sorry Louis but i like you and Eleanor too much :) ILYMTNANMNNBS HUFFLEPUFF XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hey guys it's M wnated to quickly say...go check out emo vs prep by @EDJB1Dsmile