Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Liam's POV

I was trying to tell Harry calmly but I guess either way he was gonna freak so I decided to just go with it.

"Your girlfriend...exgirlfriend...umm I don't know but jade basically slipped into a short coma and isn't meant to wake up for at least 2 days at most a week but they can't really tell yet" I said to Harry

He had cuts and stuff all over his arms ,sometimes fans can just be too obsessed.  

I watched Harry's eyes go wide and I felt so sorry for him I knew he wouldn't like this.

"Is...but...ehh..-" Harry said,he looked extremlly sad but Louis interrupted him.

"Harry it's going to all be okay" he told him.

"What the fuck Lou? How will it be? Modest will kill me for being mobbed by fans and making us miss the concert,Jade hates me and she's in a coma and Taylor hates me but that's the least of my worries." He said in a slightly angry tone

"He was just trying to help" Niall defended Louis.

"Well it failed" Harry said,he obviously wasn't going to be in a better mood.

"Well Harry maybe you should just look on the bright side of things" Louis said,I hope these two don't start arguing now.

"Yeah Lou,and whats that?" He said sarcastically

"Oh yeah, nothing!" Louis said slightly louder

This is just great (!)

Louis and Harry's argument carried on for about 8 minutes then lou left. After a while we all got bored of pissed Harry and went home as well...Harry needs to get a grip on life.

Harry's POV

I don't mean to be so angry toward everybody...it's just...hard? 

I don't know what it is but it sucks,I keep wanting to phone Jade but I can't exactly phone her. Maybe I should phone Blaze I got his number at jades birthday party. 

Wait are you meant to use phones at hospitals...oh fuck it i'm a patient.

"Hello? Blaze?" I asked into the phone,he answered on the 3rd ring.

"Yeah? Harry...right?" He said

"Yes,is Jade alright?" I ask

"Well she's in a coma so I can't exactly ask her" he replied

"Any like new...news?" I ask...do I sound weird

"Nope" he said popping the 'p'

We exchanged goodbyes and I hung up,that didn't really help the whole me not thinking about jade thing.

Misty's POV

Ugh I want to kill that Harry sometimes. I've always been more of a big sister to jade and this idiot is messing up my little sister and I'm not happy about it.

If jade went up to him dressed like Jennifer,her slutty twin he would of probably done the same but it won't of been just to get "attention" off of fans. He's such a dick!  

Blaze told me to "just be nice" how the fuck am I meant to 'just be nice' to somebody that led my bestfriend to doing this to herself.

He knows nothing about her,he maybe knows her name and a few stories from her past and maybe about her dad dying but only me and blaze know about her....bad...past. The cops,the drinking,everything she ever did broke her and as soon as she gets fixed "he" shows up.

A/N

I have nothing to say...u just wasted ur time- M xx

HARRY, LOUIS WAS JUST TRYING TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER STOP BEING MEAN! AND JADE WAKE UP SO EVERYONE CAN CHILL OUT! sorry guys i don't know what got into me, anyways ILYMTNANMNNBS HUFFELPUFF XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (I realised that i haven't been doing that in the last few chapters, im sorry that i forgot, love ya :))