The Emo Girl who's Afraid to fall in Love

Chapter 1

Jade's POV

I thought of an awesome way to introduce myself! I gave it a lot of thought (but I can't be bothered with the other shit so just accept the way I tell you about myself)...

I have black hair that I usually tease, I've got eyes as blue as the sky (I'm trying to put in similes so it's more interesting), I'm curvy in the right places, I have a snake bite (a type of piercing on my lip), my ear is pierced a few times in different places and I always wear skinny jeans -nothing else. I'll wear a t-shirt or something with it obviously but yeah, I like having skinny jeans on,they're comfy...

I live with my mum and my slutty, stupid sister... Now, don't think I'm mean but I really dislike my sister, my mum makes it obvious that my sister is her favourite just because I wanna be myself. She wants me to be a slutty cheerleader but I'm not into that shit. She calls me emo, fag... Ect. My own mum! Like, geez... I know it's not that bad, but still.

My dad cared about me, he loved me a lot but he died a few years ago. I was sad for ages, then I got a boyfriend and he was suicidal and one day killed himself. He died last year and thinking of it still makes me cry... Happy life! He was the only one that really got me, I miss him so much.

I hate 1D, Justin Bieber... All the gay boys. My favourite band is probably BVB but I also love All Time Low, BOTDF, MCR and Sleeping With Sirens.

The other music is alright it's just the music I like makes me feel... Good.

So that is all about me... Writing this was meant to make me feel better but it just reminded me of my crappy life and now I wanna go to the bathroom and do some more self harming, Ah life (!)

Nobody's gonna read this cause I'll probably burn this bit of paper...

banana

__________________________

A/N

I know it's short but its a start...hope u guys like it. M xx

A HUGANTIC (i made it up, problem?) THANK YOU TO @infinity156 SHE IS AWESOME PLEASE GO FOLLOW HER-Hufflepuff