Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Harry's POV

Liam and I were getting ready to go to London,it kind of sucked because I could only spend today and tomorrow in London then I had to go back to america on Monday. I still haven't checked my phone and it had been charging for a while so I decided to check my phone...a miss call from Zayn,a text from Gemma,3 missed calls from Jade,another text from Louis...wait! What! 3 missed calls from Jade! I was about to phone her but Zayn called me.

"What?" I asked as soon as I answered the phone

"Hi,Harry nice to talk to you too,I missed you (!)" he said sarcastically

"Shut up,I was about to phone Jade" I tell him

"About that,Jade can't remember you cheating with Taylor and I don't think she's going to remember but you better tell her" Zayn said

"No! It's good she can't remember,Zayn you know I really like her and I have hurt her enough." I beg

"Fine Harry" He gave in quite quickly.

I hung up the phone and phoned Jade

"Jade! I miss you,are you alright?" I asked

"Yes,I'm fine I miss you too." she said

"I'm coming to see you,I will be there about 7pm" I tell her

"Good! I'll finally get to kiss you,Im busy but l'll see you later bye babe" she said in her cute voice

"Okay bye" I said,I almost went to tell her i Loved her but we weren't at that stage yet.

Then me and Liam left to go to the air-port.

_________

Blaze's POV

I was sitting in a room with,Jade,Zayn,Louis,Abbie and Misty. Misty was sitting on my lap in my arms,I love my baby girl. Her and Zayn where arguing about shampoo or something Louis and Abbie were talking about baby names and Abbie was being pregnant and Jade was watching tv. I was sitting looking out the window waiting for a unicorn or leprechaun to show up or something interesting to happen. I was also wondering what it would be like to fly,my thoughts were interrupted by MIsty's voice.

"Baby please tell Zayn that blue hair is awesome" she said

"I didn't say it wasn't I just said you should never get blue hair" Zayn argues and they go back to arguing

I started to think back myself...The doctor told me something but i can't remember Im sure he said 'Jade has forgotten stuff but..' that's all I can remember,but what was the but?! I glanced at the time it was 7,30 and there was a knock at the door.

Jade POV

"It's probably Harry and Liam" I squealed,which made Misty roll her eyes I just ignored it and ran to answer the door.

"Harry!" I yelled as he answered the door

"Jade" he said and then I gave him a big kiss

I Had almost forgotten how soft his lips were,they were so perfect.

"Get a room" Misty yells from the living room obviously they were all watching us.

I walked into the room and Liam and Harry followed behind us,everybody went back to what they were doing and I was just happy I was out of hospital and with everybody I loved. Me and Harry sat staring into each others eyes and talking.

"I'm going to get a drink" I said getting up

"I'm coming" Harry said getting up and following me

"Have fun" Louis called after us and Harry gave him a dirty look.

When we got into the kitchen Harry kissed me and we began a make out session it felt so good to be with Harry again.

then i remembered. why am I kissing him?! he cheated on me

"Harry get off" I yelled

____

A/N

Dundundun!...