Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Blaze's POV

I was on my way to the hospital to visit Jade,I hope she is doing good.The doctors said she should be up soon, within the next two days if we are lucky.  

I remember last time she was in the hospital because she had tried to kill herself and she was in for a week.  

I drived up into the parking lot and walked into the hospital. 

I passed the familiar wards,I had been here way to often,and I finally found Jade's. 

I walked in and she was still not up,she had a drip attached to her and she looked okay I guess. I was getting used to seeing her like this.  

I sat down beside her and got a little bored so I decided to try wake her...okay it's not like anybody is watching so it should be fine.

"Jade" I said softly touching her shoulder.

Come on blaze nobody is watching,I just need to give her a little kick.

"C'mon Jade! You gotta get up" I said again moving her slightly.

I started to play with her hair because she never let anybody touch her hair so I thought this was a good chance to touch it. It felt soft. I started to sing "can't touch this" to myself.

"Jade-eee-eee" I whined attempting to wake her.

"What are you doing?" I heard a voice,it was misty,fuck she gave me such a fight.

"Depends how long you have been standing there" I said

"Well I got here when you started touching her hair" she laughs

I laughed lightly at my own stupidness and then me and Misty sat down and worried about Jade.

_________

Harry's POV

"Umm Harry...not you" Liam said slightly.

"What?" I asked quickly

"You can't come to London,well you can but you can't come till Saturday me and the lads are going on Friday as in tomorrow" Liam said

This is so unfair,just because I'm a little sick and modest hate me I can't go see Jade and I still feel like this whole thing was my fault.

"Why?" I asked

"Well Modest need you to make up for what you missed and you just got out of hospital" he answers

"I'll make up for the work later and I am perfectly fine" I said

"Sorry Harry,I would stay with you but I really wanna see Abbie and we have a baby thing" Louis told me.

"I would stay with you Harry but I want to see if Jade is okay." Zayn said

"I would stay but I'm going down to Ireland instead of London to go see my brother" Niall said

"I could stay?" Liam asks

No offence to Liam but the last thing I need is him telling me to stay in bed and rest and to get up early to go do what ever it is modest has in for me.

"No,it's fine,you go to London Liam" I said with a fake smile,hopefully you couldn't tell it was a fake smile

I guess I was going to be alone in the tour bus for the whole of Friday.

__________

Abbie's POV (for all the abouis lovers but everybody too, there could be some important stuff in here)

I couldn't wait until tomorrow Louis was coming and so were the rest of the boys except Harry,I kind of felt sorry for him.

I couldn't wait for this baby to come,I was very exited but also scared at the same time.

I was in the car on my way to go visit Jade,I tried to go at a different time from Jade's mates because I really couldn't stand Misty and some of them did some really stupid stuff.

But I guess if they are jades friends they are obviously her friends for a reason so I should just be nice.

______

All done! This was done by M,me and Hufflepuff are growing apart we haven't done a chapter together in ages,one of us does it and saves it then the other one reads and publishes. I wrote this chapter. Hope it's okay. Love u bye!!

AW M DONT SAY THAT, I EGG YOU!(inside joke, i'll only explain it if someone asks) and i was pissing myself when Blaze was trying to wake up Jade XD anyways ILYMTNANMNNBS HUFFLEPUFF XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I've dedicated this to @EDJB1Dsmile because she is awesome and really nice this is my favourite chapter btw.go follow her and all the normal shiz.- HUFFLEPUFF(bet ya didn't see that one coming :))