Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Zayns POV

The lads and I were in the hospital just outside Harry's room waiting for someone to tell us if he was alright. How did this even happen? Just before coming here Louis had gotten a call from someone saying that Jade was in a coma and then right after that Liam gets a call saying that Harry's in a hosptial as well? This is just brilliant and when Harry hears that Jades in hospital he's gonna freak.

i was pacing about while Louis,Liam and Niall were sitting on the chairs outside the room. There was another chair but i was too worried to sit down. Louis was fiddling with his fingers and looked like he was concemtrating on something, he probably wasn't it was just how he acted when he was worried. Niall looked like he was about to explode and Liam was trying to calm him down by telling him that everything would be fine and rubbing his back. i hoped he was right.

While we were all waiting the door to Harry's room opened and a lady in a white doctors coat came out. She had blonde hair that was pulled up into a ponytail and black flat shoes. She loooked sorta scary with her brown eyes peiring into ours.

"Are you here for Harry Styles?" she asked in a friendly tone

ok, maybe she wasn't scary after all. Louis nodded and she continued

"Harry's got some bruises and cuts but he should be ok. We're not sure but we think he must have gotten kicked on the head which caused him to pass out. We're going to keep him for another day though just to make sure he's alright."

"thank you"Liam replied with a nod of his head as she walked away.

we all sat down when i decided i was feeling hungry. I asked the boys if they wanted anything and Niall came with me to help carry the snacks and drinks. while at the vending machine Niall asked,

"why was Harry even at the airport?"

"I think it was to see Jade but i'm not sure. All Liam said was that Harry texted him saying that he was taking a flight to London."i answered

"Harry's sort of an idiot." Niall mumbled

i didn't say anything back to him because i knew that if i did then i would probably spend the next half an hour telling him about how Harry was an idiot. i mean i understand that Harry liked Jade but he should've thought about this first and if he really liked her he wouldn't have cheated on her with Taylor. I know he said he wasn't cheating because Modest! were making him do it but he should have told Jade then. We were also supposed to be having a concert tomorow but obviously now we couldn't.I wonder how managment were handling this, Harry was in some deep shit.

when i had finished having my mini rant inside my head i got the last packet of oreos out of the vending machine(i hoped nobody wanted them) and me and Niall walked back to the boys. We sat talking for a while after eating our snacks when we realised that we could probably go and see Harry, who's the idiot now?

when we walked into the hospital room that Harry shared with 3 other patients that were sleeping Harry looked at us and smiled shyly he had probably guessed that he was in trouble.

"eh.....hey guys, vas happenin?" he said trying to crack a joke.

We all remained serious though we really wanted to laugh but we had to stay serious if Harry was gonna hear the news about Jade.

"Look Harry, we're not mad at you..."Liam started before looking at me, he realised that i was sorta angry.

i looked at Harry before starting to speak. He looked sorta worried because he was in for a big bowl of 'I TOLD YA SO' soup from me.

"Harry, look i'm not gonna talk about how much of an idiot you are or how much shit you are gonna be in with mamnagment because you already know that. but... what you don-t know is...eh....Jades in a coma." i said but whispered the last part.

we all looked at Harry waiting for him to say something while listening to the snores of the other pateints. He was just sitting there as his anger slowly boiled over.

"WHAT?!?!" he yelled

A/N

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  

Harry gone freak! so a couple of questions...... shit i had a load of them but i bloody forgot. ahahahahahah, ah well. Also guess what happened to this chapter becuase this is the secomd time i've had to write this, it DISAPPEARED i was just like wtaf amd M made me rewrite it, wellthank you M(!) anyways i hope its all right because i wrote it and well im not a very good writer. anyways! ILYMTNANMNNBS THE ONE AND ONLY HUFFLEPUFF 

p.s.sorry if there are any other hufflepuffs, sorry

heyy,I didn't help wif this but imma put my an in anyway so deal with it! I think we all know that hufflepuff should of redone the chapter coz she never does chapter. anyway byebye xx