Chapter 4

Zayn POV

I woke up to the sound of Harry’s voice asking me if I wanted to go shopping with him.

I couldn't really be bothered but Harry seemed like he really needed to go so I thought I would just go with him to be nice. I got up, got ready, did my hair and had breakfast; the normal daily morning things. Then I went out and Harry was standing outside waiting, he grabbed me and pulled me outside and we ran to the store.

A few Directioners came up to us but it wasn't that bad, most of them were at school. When we got there I wanted to look at something but Harry just kept dragging me into a strange store and we stopped at a t-shirt section. After a few minutes I was getting really confused...

"Harry, what are we doing here?" I asked.

"Something... Now I need a drink, don’t move. I will be back soon." He said then walked away.

As soon as he said that a girl came walking towards me and started looking for a t-shirt. She looked nice, and different. Not like a normal everyday girl, she was hiding her face but everything else about her looked pretty good.

"Hey, I'm Zayn." I said with a smile, she looked almost scared to talk to me.

"I'm Jade." She said putting her head up slightly to check me out, she had awesome blue eyes and cool hair.

We had a small conversation and I made her laugh so I guess that was a good sign; she looked at her phone and then told me she had to go and walked away.

Harry's POV

Zayn and I had just arrived at the shopping centre and I had finally managed to drag him to the shop that I saw Jade in yesterday. We stood there for about two minutes when Zayn asked why we were there. I didn't really know how to answer him, I mean what was I supposed to say?

'Oh, I just wanted to see that girl that I saw yesterday. Her name's Jade and she's hot but I don't really know anything about her. I just thought I’d come and see whether by chance she'd be here'.

I’m sure that would go down well. Suddenly I felt thirsty so I went to go and get a Pepsi.

When I had finished my Pepsi I walked back into the shop to see Zayn and Jade talking. You could tell that they liked each other. I sort of felt jealous I guess, I mean just looking at them you could see that they would be a cute couple...

Woah Harry, back up. What the actual fuck?!

I bet they just met and I’m already thinking about them together. Ok. Imma just shut up about this now, my brain can be really fucked up sometimes. When I had stopped think about, you know the thing I was just thinking about, I saw Jade walk out of the shop. I quickly ran after her. When she heard my footsteps behind her she turned around.

"Um... Hi." She said.

"Eh.... I’m Harold. I mean, no. Harry. Eh...." I said awkwardly.

Way to go Harry, now she probably thinks you're some weird person. Which I probably am but still.

"Yeah I know, we met yesterday. I’m Jade." She said smiling.

"I know that I was just being an idiot." I said blushing, oh great!

"So em... Did you want something?" She asked raising her eyebrow.

Wow that was really cute, stop Harry. Concentrate on one thing at a time. First make yourself not look like an idiot then think about how cute she is. God, I sound like an idiot.

"Eh... I did but... I... forgot, eh..." I said making myself sound like an idiot, I am hopeless.

The entire time we were speaking we were looking into each other’s eyes. After 3 minutes of staring at each other she looked behind me at something and told me she had to go. Aw, no!

I messed this up. I was supposed to say something smart and funny, but no. I just had to do a Harry (be an idiot basically).

She started walking away and I put a really disappointed look on my face thinking she wouldn't see but being me and having my luck she turned around and saw. When she walked out of the shopping centre I literally face palmed myself (A/N for those of you that don't know, face palming is exactly what it sounds like, it's hitting your whole face with your hand. HUFFLEPUFF) and it hurt.

I decided to walk back to the shop that I had left Zayn in. He was probably wondering where I was.

"Let’s go." I said to Zayn once I had found him sitting on the bench that Louis was standing on yesterday.

He got up and we both walked back to the house. It was a silent walk back but it wasn't awkward, at least I didn't think it was. By the time we had got back it was half past four so we both went back to our rooms and I spent the rest of the day thinking about Jade.

Jade's POV

I got up and decided that I really wanted that BVB top. So I took some of my sister’s money and headed out, it wasn't like anyone would care where I was as long as I came back.

In fact they probably would throw a party if I just disappeared. So would I but unfortunately I’m only 16, I can't wait 'til I’m 18 and I can live all by myself. God, I do a lot of thinking when on a bus.

I finally got to the shopping centre and walked into the shop I was in yesterday. There was a guy standing behind me while I was looking for that top I wanted. I had only caught a glimpse of him but he was pretty good looking and you could tell that he knew it as well.

While I was looking for my top he said 'Hi' and then we had a small conversation. I looked at my phone and it said it was three, I needed to leave now if I was going to get back to my house before four. I said bye and started walking to the exit of the shopping centre.

I was just about to walk out when I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around to face Harry and we had a conversation, I wasn't really paying attention though because I was so lost in his eyes. I looked up at the clock behind him for a minute and saw that it was half 3, great. I’m gonna be late!

"I’m really sorry but I have to go now, bye." I said.

I started walking to the entrance and looked back at him, he looked really disappointed but he was still cute.

I got to the bus at roughly quarter past four so I should get home about four fortyish, I just hope my parents didn't realise. On the ride home I thought about Zayn and Harry. When I realised I couldn't stop thinking about both of them I realised I was in deep shit. I mean I’d be really lucky if I could get one of them let alone both, there was just one question now.

Who did I like better? Zayn or Harry?

A/N

Hey guys, this chapter got deleted, 2nd time this has happened to a chapter and guess whose fault is always is, it’s mine, I’m just so tired and fed up guys, bye love you. M xxx

Hi just to let you know M may possibly not be writing the next chapter as I might have killed her. i mean do you know how long it took us to rewrite this chapter? A long time. ok so I hope that the story isn't confusing you but if it is then we’ll just ask honestly we love answering questions and seeing your nice comments oh and also read our other story, I Love You (Louis Tomlinson Fanfic) it's not as good at this one but still:) ilymtnanmnnbs HUFFLEPUFF XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX