Chapter 6

Harry's POV

Jade had been telling us about herself and her life was so interesting, I just sat and listened. I couldn't really concentrate though, I was too busy looking into her lovely blue eyes, then she stopped talking.

"So..umm..yeah that's basically it." She said with a smile.

"Aw, hun. It sounds like you've had a pretty hard life." Abbie said while Louis entwined their hands and then Lou started tickling her.

"Anyway," Liam said

"Why don't we watch batman because I rented it and we'll have to return it soon."

"Well then just buy the movie." I said in a duh tone.

"We are watching batman!" Liam said so we all decided to just go with it.

We all sat on the sofa (it was a big sofa), Abbie sat on Lou's lap with a blanket over them, Liam and Niall sat beside each other and Niall had a bowl of popcorn, Jade sat in the middle of me and Zayn and she was leaning on me so I stuck my tongue out at Zayn and he just gave me an evil look.

"Are we all ready?" Liam asked as we started the movie.

We couldn't really get into the movie because Lou kept saying things and messing about so Abbie took him away, then I think Niall wanted more food but he never came back after a while all the lads had gone exept from Liam, Jade and I so I took Jade into my room.

"I'm guessing you need PJ's?" I asked her,while handing her a white t-shirt and a pair of girl's shorts..don't ask why I have some girl clothing.

"Thanks " she said with a smile then went into the bathroom to get ready,when she had come out she looked really good,she had taken her makeup off and her hair was tied up,she looked perfect.

I sat on my bed and she sat down beside me and we stared having a small conversation when Zayn came in.

"Vas happenin?!?" he asked while sitting in the middle of me and Jade.

"Jade and I were gonna get some sleep so bye Zayn." I said trying to get rid of him, I knew it wasn't nice but I really liked Jade.

"Jade why don't you come into my-" Zayn got cut off by his phone and walked away to go answerer it.

I got up locked the door and Jade looked at me.

"You holding me hostage?" she asked raising her eye-brow which was cute.

"Just making sure nobody gets in...wait, shit. No, that came out wrong." I said

"It's fine, I know what you mean." she said laughing slightly.

After talking for a while Jade fell asleep in my arms, I made sure she was comfy and then I fell asleep.

Zayn's POV

While we where watching the movie Jade was snuggled up to Harry,which made me a little jealous at first but then I got a text...

Hey Zayn, it's Perrie from little Mix,I'm in London and I was wondering if u wanted to meet up later? xx.

I had always kind of liked Perrie but I sill had a strange urge to annoy Harry so when I noticed Harry and Jade went off I went to annoy them. When I walked in my phone rang so I walked out again, it was my mum. She needed me to come down to Bradford for a week so I guess Harry's won Jade and this means I can't go out with Perrie too, great (!)

Jade's POV

The more time I spent with Harry the more I was liking him and forgetting about Zayn. I think I've definitely fallen for him...shit. I checked my phone at about  one am and noticed the hundred and one texts my mum had sent me. They basically all said I was worthless and I fucked up the whole family and I better get home soon. I guess her wanting me to come home showed she cared but like I would go back there and be forced to be a total slut. I just hid the texts from Harry and we talked for a while. Then I felt myself slowly fall asleep in his arms.

A/N

I know Zayn and Jade's POV r short but yeah I dont care. Vote,comment,follow me, bye. M xxx

M wrote this chapter, i think it's quite cute well obviously not the part about the texts but still. ilymtnanmnnbs HUFFLEPUFF XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX