Chapter 2

Jade's POV

So you probably wanna know how school went, it was crap. We didn't even do any work because it's the last week. It was good because I don't like work but I had no mates so while everybody hung about I just sat there, fun! I just want to get out of this stupid place.

It's unfair that I got kicked out of my last school a week before school was done, pointless! It gave me no time to make new friends.

So the next day I thought I would just skip school. I woke up, did the usual morning routine, snuck into my sisters room and took some of her allowance. It's unfair that she is the only one that gets money, plus I need some money to eat. It's not like she will notice.

I walked out the house and got a bus into town.

Harry's POV

The lads woke me up but I pulled the blanket up over my face trying to block them out. It didn't really work, Louis took my blanket and said that we were going shopping and we had to leave soon because schools finished at 3 o'clock. We had to be home before all the crazy teenage girls were set free.

I didn't have much time to get ready, I was just given a hoodie and I put on some clothes. I put the hoodie on and put the hood up so my face was covered. Paul was taking me and the lads shopping so we had suits for a thing. We weren't usually allowed to pick but luckily this time we were allowed to pick because I like picking.

When we got to the store it was like a huge shopping centre. All of the lads ran off in different directions (hahahha so funny). I just walked off into a random shop, it was full of kind of emo Gothic stuff and I started to wonder why I walked in. I couldn't find my way out of the shop so I walked around for a bit when I bumped into a girl.

"Sorry." She said in a soft sweet voice.

She kept her head down and didn't look at me, like she was scared of me.

"It's alright." I said to her.

She put her head up slightly just to see who I was and I noticed she had cute blue eyes and awesome hair, she had snake bites which I didn't normally like but they suited her.

"I'm Harry." I said putting out my hand so she could shake it.

"Umm... I'm... I'm Jade." she said and shook my hand.

She looked as if she was almost scared of me.

"Are you alright?" I asked her

"Yeah." She said.

She was about to walk away but for some reason I really wanted to talk to her and get to know her... Is that normal? I grabbed her wrist as she walked away.

I'm so stupid, you aren't meant to grab random girls' wrists. She pulled away which made her trip over her shoe lace and she landed right into some spiky stuff. She got up and just stared at me.

"I'm so sorry." I said feeling like a complete idiot.

Way to go Harry, I thought.

She just looked at me, her cute blue eyes meeting mine and then she ran away with a limp showing she had hurt herself... I'm so stupid.

"Harry!" I heard Lou shouting so I turned around deciding to just go find him.

I walked back to find Lou standing on a bench. I pulled him off the bench and we walked off to find the rest of the lads. Louis was talking to me but I wasn't paying attention, I was just thinking about Jade.

A/N

Hey guys! Hope you are enjoying the story so far we are gonna try update a lot but knowing us we will fail at that. M xxx

hi, I think this chapter was funny XD ilymtnanmnnbs HUFFLEPUFF XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX